What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Big 12's Top Ten Backs. "Speedy" 8th

Think of it this way...

If two trains are going the same speed and are starting from points equidistant from a particular point, which one will get to the middle point first? The one painted red.

BS, the correct answer is Minneapolis...morons.

Think of it this way...

If two trains are going the same speed and are starting from points equidistant from a particular point, which one will get to the middle point first? The one painted red.

What's so hard to get, Wally?

awesome

When you put bigger tires on a truck the speedometer shows a slower speed than what you are really going. I think the same thing would happen with longer legs.

"The faster you travel the slower time goes so you are really covering more distance over a shorter period of time. Therefore your legs increase in length." -Albert Einstein

"Double rainbow! What does it mean? yeahhhhahahhh! Looks like its turning into a triple rainbow!" Stephen Hawking

When you put bigger tires on a truck the speedometer shows a slower speed than what you are really going. I think the same thing would happen with longer legs.

Pop quiz, hotshot. There's a bomb on a bus. Once the bus goes 50 miles an hour, the bomb is armed. If it drops below 50, it blows up. What do you do? What do you do?

Pop quiz, hotshot. There's a bomb on a bus. Once the bus goes 50 miles an hour, the bomb is armed. If it drops below 50, it blows up. What do you do? What do you do?

Use the husker grandma who is on the bus as a cushion and jump the **** off.

That is a trick question. The 1964 Buick Skylark did not come with a positraction rear end. There would only be one tiremark.

Not to get things back on track, but maybe what Leash meant was leg speed? RPM's if you will. Therefore with every stride the guy with the longer legs is covering more ground. If that is what he meant, he sure didn't explain it very well.

On a side note, I have extremely long legs and I'm slow as hell.

Not to get things back on track, but maybe what Leash meant was leg speed? RPM's if you will. Therefore with every stride the guy with the longer legs is covering more ground. If that is what he meant, he sure didn't explain it very well.

On a side note, I have extremely long legs and I'm slow as hell.

I bet Manute Bol could haul ***.....

Back