1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Big Break NFL Finale (Spoiler Alert)

Discussion in 'University of Colorado News and Olympic Sports' started by GoonieBuff, Dec 17, 2013.

1. GoonieBuff

GoonieBuff Not really Club Member

There was a great close up shot of a Buffalo head cover on the last hole of the Big Break NFL finale on TV tonight.

Congrats to Buff and former CU golfer Emily Talley who was on the winning Red team (along with Isaac Sanchez and Jerry Rice)! In addition to lots of cash, she received an exemption to compete in an LPGA event next year and also an optional Adams Golf endorsement contract.

2. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Club Member Club Member

I saw that as well. And Emily sank the winning putt! Maybe she'll take me on her prize package trip back to Puerto Rico. Fingers crossed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

3. Idot Buff

Idot Buff Club Member Club Member

4. jcatcher

jcatcher Club Member Club Member

I play a lot of golf at Colorado National and see the CU teams there almost every time, but I had no recognition of Emily Talley when I saw her on the show.

Probably because she wasn't wearing skin-tight tank tops and short-short skirts all the time.