What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Big recruiting week just started

Duff Man

Club Member
Club Member
Junta Member
Coaches will get several days to visit schools and make some in-home visits before they get back to Boulder for the start of bowl practices and one last weekend of hosting official visits before the Dead Period starts next Monday.

Should start seeing some tweets trickling out throughout the week. Do not hesitate to post them when you see them!

There ya go. Need to solidify his commitment this week, though I suspect it will drag out until signing day.

There ya go. Need to solidify his commitment this week, though I suspect it will drag out until signing day.
yup. Texas in home suggests he's more than willing to listen to their new staff. Need to convince him to turn it off. The problem is they can make up a lot of ground quick.

guh, sorry for stating the obvious.

Need to target then land some DT's, also have to build a wall around the current commits. CU coaches will be busy trying to hang on to some of these recruits. Other schools will resort to unethical practices to try and flip em.

yup. Texas in home suggests he's more than willing to listen to their new staff. Need to convince him to turn it off. The problem is they can make up a lot of ground quick.

In home or just stopping by the school?

UT only has 7 commits right now. Lots of programs are going to be playing defense as they make their moves. I guarantee that they'll get a bunch of guys to flip. The good thing is that it looks like they only had 12 scholarship seniors with 83 total & Foreman leaving early (so 15 openings without more attrition). http://www.scout.com/college/texas/a.z?s=110&p=9&c=16&yr=2016 Another small class next year with only 12 seniors in 2017. That reduces the impact of UT recruiting on CU in the short-term.

UT only has 7 commits right now. Lots of programs are going to be playing defense as they make their moves. I guarantee that they'll get a bunch of guys to flip. The good thing is that it looks like they only had 12 scholarship seniors with 83 total & Foreman leaving early (so 15 openings without more attrition). http://www.scout.com/college/texas/a.z?s=110&p=9&c=16&yr=2016 Another small class next year with only 12 seniors in 2017. That reduces the impact of UT recruiting on CU in the short-term.
there will be significant attrition I bet. I wouldn't be surprised if UT gets it up to 20.

Chev probably checking in on some family tonight after the Murietta HS visit, out there in the Inland Empire.

Should be gorgeous in Boulder this weekend. Although I'm not sure how important that will be to recruits.

Should be gorgeous in Boulder this weekend. Although I'm not sure how important that will be to recruits.

I think it matters this weekend. Very heavy on TX, CA with FL & AZ. They'll see snow on the Flatirons and can go up to play in it, but it will be about 50 degrees & sunny in Boulder on Friday & Saturday.

I think it matters this weekend. Very heavy on TX, CA with FL & AZ. They'll see snow on the Flatirons and can go up to play in it, but it will be about 50 degrees & sunny in Boulder on Friday & Saturday.
That's good, because it's colder than a witches tit in a brass bra right now.

That's good, because it's colder than a witches tit in a brass bra right now.

According to weather underground, a witch's tit in a brass bra is 11 degrees fahrenheit. Good to know.

movies_dumb_and_dumber_4.jpg

Back