What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Bill Walton needs his own thread

i love his random dead references. he dropped an "old and in the way" line last night and said arizona was going to "ride a quasar" all the way to march madness last week.

If Lou Holtz and Brent Musburger were to somehow have kid together it would sound like Bill Walton.

Endless talking with a lisp.

Kinda agree with everybody else.....If he did all our games....he'd be too much. Definitely was a welcome change of pace from some of the guys we see----Ernie Kent (who I do like), and Miles Simon---whose stock went down after the debacle in the desert. Here's hoping Bill gets to do a couple P12 tourney games for us!

So people would rather have Ernie Kent announcing games?
Bill Walton >> Ernie Kent or any other biased Pac-12 announcer. I enjoyed Bill Walton's comments, but at times his rambling can be annoying and take away from the game.

Walton announcing a game is art.

You may love it. You may hate it. But it's interesting and you'll have an opinion on it.

I love it. Those long stretches when he's telling a story about Joan Baez as if he's completely unaware he's at a basketball game -- pure gold.

Walton announcing a game is art.

You may love it. You may hate it. But it's interesting and you'll have an opinion on it.

I love it. Those long stretches when he's telling a story about Joan Baez as if he's completely unaware he's at a basketball game -- pure gold.

+1

Back