1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bjax may be finished

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by JJBuff, Aug 23, 2007.

1. JJBuff

JJBuff Club Member Club Member

2. Mick Ronson

Mick Ronson Well-Known Member

that would be unfortunate, and not a real smart move on BJax's part.

summer grades came out a week ago nearly...i'd guess from the limited information here that he had a tough load in Summer term B and one of his profs gave him an extension/incomplete with an immediate time frame to completion. and BJ is working on that...but the longer it strings out is not good.

3. El Gringo

El Gringo Pura Vida Club Member

I read somewheres that it is a correspondence course. Either way, Bjax better get his **** in order. He's a team captain fror chirs'sakes!

4. absinthe

absinthe Ambitious but rubbish. Club Member Junta Member

I understand this kid is likely a little deflated becuase of the loss of the QB job but to blow your eligibility now is dumb.

5. NW Buff

NW Buff Club Member Club Member

I agree, it makes no sense to lose hit last shot in football. On top of that, his future well being probably depends more on his performance in the classroom than on the football field. It would be sad to see a young man miss out on that.

6. CSU Husker

CSU Husker Well-Known Member

7. Clean Undies

Clean Undies Flagship of the 12-Pac Club Member

My gosh. I had no idea that there is so much termoil in B-Jax's personal life.

Thoughts and prayers to his kid, dad and the whole family.

No matter what happens, B-Jax has been positive throughout. It's been refreshing that he has been such a team player throughout the past two and a half years, not publically placing blame or bitterness around the revolving door QB situation.

If he should fail the test, I hope CU considers an appeal to the NCAA, and the NCAA can do the right thing by CU for a change.

That bridge would have to be crossed when we get there.

Having a kid with cancer is bad enough. I'm sure dealing with hospital bills, insurance, if a college kid has insurance, added to the NCAA's compliance standards regarding 'charity' to football players has been a nightmare.

Wow! Thoughts & Prayers.

8. Mick Ronson

Mick Ronson Well-Known Member

terrible situation for Bjax. i wish him the best no matter what.

9. Sexton Hardcastle

Sexton Hardcastle Club Member Club Member