What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Bjax may be finished

that would be unfortunate, and not a real smart move on BJax's part.

summer grades came out a week ago nearly...i'd guess from the limited information here that he had a tough load in Summer term B and one of his profs gave him an extension/incomplete with an immediate time frame to completion. and BJ is working on that...but the longer it strings out is not good.

that would be unfortunate, and not a real smart move on BJax's part.

summer grades came out a week ago nearly...i'd guess from the limited information here that he had a tough load in Summer term B and one of his profs gave him an extension/incomplete with an immediate time frame to completion. and BJ is working on that...but the longer it strings out is not good.

I read somewheres that it is a correspondence course. Either way, Bjax better get his **** in order. He's a team captain fror chirs'sakes!

I understand this kid is likely a little deflated becuase of the loss of the QB job but to blow your eligibility now is dumb.

I understand this kid is likely a little deflated becuase of the loss of the QB job but to blow your eligibility now is dumb.

I agree, it makes no sense to lose hit last shot in football. On top of that, his future well being probably depends more on his performance in the classroom than on the football field. It would be sad to see a young man miss out on that.

Man, after reading this I feel bad for BJax and his child. I hope everything works out for them.

http://www.buffzone.com/news/2007/aug/24/jacksons-future-as-buff-on-hold-academic-issues/

My gosh. I had no idea that there is so much termoil in B-Jax's personal life.

Thoughts and prayers to his kid, dad and the whole family.

No matter what happens, B-Jax has been positive throughout. It's been refreshing that he has been such a team player throughout the past two and a half years, not publically placing blame or bitterness around the revolving door QB situation.

If he should fail the test, I hope CU considers an appeal to the NCAA, and the NCAA can do the right thing by CU for a change.

That bridge would have to be crossed when we get there.

Having a kid with cancer is bad enough. I'm sure dealing with hospital bills, insurance, if a college kid has insurance, added to the NCAA's compliance standards regarding 'charity' to football players has been a nightmare.

Wow! Thoughts & Prayers.

Back