What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Blackmon leaves the team

Who are you talking about? At least I gave a picture.

Were you kidding about that picture? Are there really rumors about that guy coming here? I heard about the guy from that conference that can't count(10/11), but the picture seemed too good to be even a rumor.

Were you kidding about that picture? Are there really rumors about that guy coming here? I heard about the guy from that conference that can't count(10/11), but the picture seemed too good to be even a rumor.

He was most definitely kidding. Julio Jones is not coming here.

Dudes, he's not even a WR - it's freekin Keenan Graham! He's taking his 5th official visit to CU and has been seen on campus by dozens of people. :devil:

Toney Clemons. Michigan Transfer. Says he doesn't want to run the spread.

http://michigan.scout.com/a.z?s=162&p=8&c=1&nid=1917393

edit. Maybe.

recruit_a_rwilliams_580.jpg

Last edited:
It's too bad Julio does not want to play with fellow 5-stars Ryan Miller, Darrell Scott and Devon Kennard. Oh well.

sounds like its going to happen. michigan boards saying so as well. Add another rivals 100 to the BUFFS! (98% confidence)

Well since Daahh spilled the beans already, I would be stoked if we picked up Clemons. I don't want to get too excited right now since the info has only come from one poster on rivals.

What's the staus of Stanley-John the Baptist aka Stanley Jean Baptiste?

We'll know more later this week.

I will certainly take Clemons at this point, but we'll definitely need a good crop of high school WRs this year. If Clemons ends up in Boulder and ready to go for 2010, we're looking at three seniors (McKnight, Smith, Simmons-if he gets in) and two juniors (Simas and Clemons). Then a pretty major gap.

We'll know more later this week.

I will certainly take Clemons at this point, but we'll definitely need a good crop of high school WRs this year. If Clemons ends up in Boulder and ready to go for 2010, we're looking at three seniors (McKnight, Smith, Simmons-if he gets in) and two juniors (Simas and Clemons). Then a pretty major gap.

hopefully darden and ussery can progress quickly, that would help tons.

Back