What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

BLACKOUT for the KANSAS game!

Already signed up!

Gotta get the win tomorrow, but if we do then that game against KU will be for 1st place.

I'm in for all black and beating Kansas. I will tell everyone in my seats that it is Johnny Cash night.

We also have to beat OU and Nebraska on the road to make the KU game for 1st place. Our record for the last stretch is 2-32 but improving steadily so I think our odds are good!

I am fairly certain we will beat Kansas since I am bringing my wife to the game and the last time she went to a game we beat Kansas about 8 years ago or so. She got to watch me dancing on the court.

I'm way more concerned about tomorrow's game. One game at a time. I'd love to see a huge turnout for the KU game, but we gotta keep winning. For a program like ours, every game is a huge game. We can't afford any let downs. I've loved watching this team recently but I'd still not confident enough to overlook any team in the big XII

Agree. I am actually more worried about tomorrow's game. OSU's inside turns out to be the best among the previous 3 opponents, which is our weakest area.

Our rebounding has been outstanding recently. We still can't guard anybody with an inside game but rebounding is all heart and guts and it appears as though this group has started to figure that out. I'm not nearly as worried about the boards as I was after the Harvard game.

haha I created that event! Suprised out of the twenty people who joined it some post here! Sorry might have been a bit too early but oh well. Pumped for okie lite!

scumbag copied me haha. I beat him to the punch but its ok. In case you didnt know I am a junior in high school and a future buff so I will post that on my event.

okay...i just repped everyone in this thread with less than 100 posts. you ****ers better be here next week...

Not sure. Never been to a basketball game as a student. You did at the football games so I'd assume so.

Back