What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Blackout Game?

Wow, this is fun! I don't remember the last time we have had a smack talking troll before a game. I think fans just started to feel sorry for us and they didn't come by. This guy must feel a little threatened by the game. Worried his little underachieving bulldogs are gonna get beat by a Big 12/Pac12 bottom feeder.

Still not as good as Tuff Tiger. Maybe he will come by next week for one last hurrah!

Georgia is tough as rain!

The kind of reacharound you get from your A10 copilot, you air force ***? You can't hack it in regular military, so you fly fancy planes like Tom Cruise and you want to call me gay?

The kind of reacharound you get from your A10 copilot, you air force ***? You can't hack it in regular military, so you fly fancy planes like Tom Cruise and you want to call me gay?

Huh? Did I touch on one of your sore spots?

clearly if we want to talk with deeprig9 it will take some special communication skills. i'll give it a shot.

:ahem:

breaker

breaker one nine...

deeprig...ah say deeprig niner..

if ya gotcha ears on, come on back son....

Reactions: SCB

Okay, I'm ex-82nd airborne and did basic at FT.Benning and...I'm calling you gay.

Reactions: SCB
clearly if we want to talk with deeprig9 it will take some special communication skills. i'll give it a shot.

:ahem:

breaker

breaker one nine...

deeprig...ah say deeprig niner..

if ya gotcha ears on, come on back son....

The boys are thirsty in Atlanta and there's beer in Texarkana:smile2:

That is great, you actually believe movies are real. I call you mental midget not gay.

The boys are thirsty in Atlanta and there's beer in Texarkana:smile2:

**** you for getting this song (and movie) stuck in my head. The greatness that was Jerry Reed.
"The first thing Ah'm gonna do when Ah git home is punch yo Momma in the mouth."

Back