What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

blackout or gold rush?

Black could be ****ing sick, think about that, a whole side of the stadium you look up and just black

itll probly end up being half and half which sucks

Why would that suck? Your avatar looks like it's about half and half and looks pretty damn cool!

Old people like myself can't check it out.

Someone needs to get a press release together and get a hold of the DP, RMN, Longmont Daily time Call, the CU paper, and the Daily Camera. With out them this does not get off it's feet.

Haha become a creeper and join facebook.

**** that ****. This is not aggy; we are allowed to wear whatever the **** we want. The only way clothing would have any difference on the game would be if the student section was naked and they moved the visitor's bench to the east side.

And, for the record, yellow is teh stupid.

:yeahthat:

I wear black. That gold color makes me look like a corpse.

**** that ****. This is not aggy; we are allowed to wear whatever the **** we want. The only way clothing would have any difference on the game would be if the student section was naked and they moved the visitor's bench to the east side.

And, for the record, yellow is teh stupid.

like it matters to you...you make it to what....one game every 3 or 4 years? quit YOUR bitching too. :cry::wink2:

Last edited:
I wish I lived down there so I could get season tickets. Next year or the year after my wife and I thinking about moving down to Colorado and I told her I wanted to move to Boulder. We'll see how that goes.

BB09 left me a message about this, she said to spread the word it's a black-out. The students are definitely gonna wear black.

I thought black absorbed light, not reflected it. I'm just sayin:wink2:

A common misconception.

I served a Mormon mission in Japan and met the "only" two remaining true ninja's in the world and they taught a class to us that the ninja "never" wore black because the moonlight reflected off of the black. Ninja wore dark blue or purple and other colors. Just saying:wink2:

the link on facebook has several people saying they will be there in gold.

whoever is coordinating blackout/goldrush for the okie game better get on the stick. i need answers NOW so i can have time to have my new hoodie shipped.

the link on facebook has several people saying they will be there in gold.

whoever is coordinating blackout/goldrush for the okie game better get on the stick. i need answers NOW so i can have time to have my new hoodie shipped.

The people who are saying they will be in gold don't know what they are talking about. This is the best time to do a blackout because it's a night game (would suck for all the drunk students during a day game) and a nationally televised game. Everyone who says they will be wearing gold ruin it for everybody else.

why dont one of you enterprising students get the Colorado Daily and Camera to cover this? Myspace to would be a good place to get more coverage. cubuffs.com as well

Last edited:
**** those dumb ****s in Lincoln start talking about not wearing black to the CU game like 10 days before the game, which is odd becuase you know we aren't their rivals according to that same talk radio people making sure there is no black in the stadium.

This blackout is a one time event. We are only doing it for the Florida State game and will return to the normal gold for the rest of the season. And all you bitches better be in black, I don't need to see patches of gold and white throughout the stadium.

why dont one of you enterprising students get the Colorado Daily and Camera to cover this? Myspace to would be a good place to get more coverage. cubuffs.com as well

Apparently Bohn will be sending out an email announcing which color is to be worn, most likely black. Then maybe there will be more coverage about it.

Apparently Bohn will be sending out an email announcing which color is to be worn, most likely black. Then maybe there will be more coverage about it.

BuffsLax just got an e-mail from Mike Bohn saying that "The blackout is a go, should be fun.":gobuffs:

I have it on the highest authority that everyone is supposed to wear pink. Oh wait, sorry, that was a KSU bulletin.

BuffsLax just got an e-mail from Mike Bohn saying that "The blackout is a go, should be fun.":gobuffs:

Can you get your boy to post that on the CU Myspace group i don't want to be the creeper 28 year old posting **** in there.

there is no current mention of the black out in that group.

Can you get your boy to post that on the CU Myspace group i don't want to be the creeper 28 year old posting **** in there.

there is no current mention of the black out in that group.

I would but I don't have a myspace and I can't even find the group.

Back