What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Bleacher Report

Isnt there some montanabuff guy or something that has a nice page, cant think of the name of it right now.

Hi, that would be me. The site is www.cuatthegame.com I'd certainly be willing to participate on the bleacher report - and I appreciate any comments and suggestions from anyone posting here! Please check out the site and let me know what you think. Go Buffs!

Hey,

My name is Ricky Hawkins and I’m a Content Coordinator for BleacherReport.com, the Open Source Sports Network. I really liked this website's forum and the comments you make and I was wondering if you would be interested in covering Colorado football for our site. We are working on growing our college football communities and would love to be able to share your analysis with our readers . Check out our site and let me know if you’re interested or if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Ricky Hawkins
rhawkins@bleacherreport.com
Blog Coordinator
Bleacher Report Team
Someone from Allbuffs has to take this on. I shudder at the thought of what would end up on the Bleacher Report if the CU input came from Nutbuffs. :puke:

Valdez is clearly the best one for recruiting info on CU football.
CU basketball has to go to Coereg or Sweller.
CU gameday football - I don't know. I would say any of us that are willing...everyone here basically knows their ****.

what do you fly?

Currently I fly a desk at the NATO Situation Center. But I'm a Navy guy with about 1500 hours in the CH 46 Sea Knight and another 1500 hours in the MH 60S Knighthawk.

But ultimately I might take Dave Plati's job as CU Sports Information Director if the inteview goes well...

Just as long as i dont have to write any long summaries. You guys all know my grammar is awful. I guess i should've paid better attention in english class.:smile2:

I think i'll stay here. I tried some other sites. I don't really get into them as much as Allbuffs.

Last edited:
I think Coereg and Scotchy would be good with Basketball.
Colinski and BoulderBuff would do well with recruiting.
BuffRising seems pretty knowlegable about CU Football. As well as many of our esteemed Allbuffs posters.

Currently I fly a desk at the NATO Situation Center. But I'm a Navy guy with about 1500 hours in the CH 46 Sea Knight and another 1500 hours in the MH 60S Knighthawk.

But ultimately I might take Dave Plati's job as CU Sports Information Director if the inteview goes well...

:lol: right on and thanks. and good luck on that new career! :smile:

I think Coereg and Scotchy would be good with Basketball.
Colinski and BoulderBuff would do well with recruiting.
BuffRising seems pretty knowlegable about CU Football. As well as many of our esteemed Allbuffs posters.

I can't believe none of us have mentioned 'Leash when it comes around to all around CU football knowledge. :wow: But I'll agree that there are quite a few people here who would do an excellent job... :smile:

Back