What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Bo Pelini hates Nebraska fans too

I just flipped over to the game in Lincoln and I have to admit I was impressed with the way the Nub community rallies around its coach.

The first thing I noticed that popped up on the screen was the big ribbon board between the decks near the 50 yard line. It read, "Mental Illness Can Be Treated."

Hey what can I say. Have to take care of our own the best way we know.

It's going to be a long year with the young Defense we have (often playing mostly F, RFr and Sophs) and having an Offense with all the potential in the world, but not knowing who it wants to be.

It's going to be a long year with the young Defense we have (often playing mostly F, RFr and Sophs) and having an Offense with all the potential in the world, but not knowing who it wants to be.

True. Throwing in a few death threats to the coaches has worked wonders in the past for the Nubs.

Did you see our passing game on Saturday? I was really impressed with Armstrong. So we do have competent passing in the pocket...it's been on our bench the whole time.

Did you see our passing game on Saturday? I was really impressed with Armstrong. So we do have competent passing in the pocket...it's been on our bench the whole time.

This look like a candy ass Nub board to you Fusker? Take your in-bred football discussions somewhere else so you can go brokeback mountain with each other.

Pelini gets it. I think!
Letter dated Sept. 20, 2013

Coach's Corner: A Letter from Bo Pelini

There is no better time than right now for me to personally thank you for your support of Nebraska Athletics and Nebraska Football.

This past week has obviously been a difficult one for many people associated with the University of Nebraska and our football program. I wanted to take this opportunity to say I regret the comments that I made in private two years ago, and apologize to Husker fans everywhere.

We all make mistakes in our lives, both personally and professionally, and like everyone else I am human. The important thing is to learn from your mistakes and correct them to improve yourself as a person. I hope you can see that I have done that and continue to strive to improve each day.

Most importantly, I want all of you to know that my comments in 2011 were not in any way representative of my true feelings about our great fans and donors here at Nebraska. The time, energy, money and passion you invest in our football program and all of our athletic programs is second to none.

It is an honor to lead our football team into Memorial Stadium in front of more than 91,000 fans for each home game. It never ceases to amaze me how many of you show up on the road, no matter where we travel. That type of fan support makes a difference and certainly does not go unnoticed.

On the field, we have the opportunity to be a good football team. Last week’s game wasn’t the result any of us were looking for, but we will bounce back. There is still a lot of football to be played and I like the attitude of this football team.

I appreciate the support of Chancellor Perlman and Shawn Eichorst, and once again the support that all of you provide for our athletic programs. Your support makes it possible for student-athletes, coaches and staff to have a great experience at Nebraska, and provides us with every opportunity to succeed.

Thank you and Go Big Red!

Bo Pelini

http://www.huskers.com/ViewArticle....37&hq_e=el&hq_m=533958&hq_l=5&hq_v=0dff285261
hqupload.jpg

Last edited:
may be one of the few instances bu was right, and I would add that it doesn't get much more trollish than to use our board for a casual cobsquatter conversation

Back