1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bob Stitt

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by DBT, Nov 26, 2012.

1. DBT

DBT Club Member Club Member

I'm not suggesting we hire this guy. But the article is interesting and makes some interesting points about the changing face of college football and how unknown innovators can come in and turn a program around. So, does Bohn take a flyer with a guy like this or does he try to hit a home run with a "name" coach?

Stitt USA Today Article

2. Jaximus

Jaximus Club Member Club Member

If there was a possibility to have Stitt partnered with a bigger name Defensive HC and give Stitt the title of Assistant HC, I'd love that. I don't want Stitt as the HC yet. We need the recruiting clout of a bigger name coach to get our talent level up.

I've witnessed what Stitt has done personally. Talk about maximizing your opportunity. Does anyone really think that he has quality talent at Mines? The guy is an offensive mastermind who will become a successful D1 coach soon enough. I'd be happy to see him get a shot here to run our offense as the #2 coach.

3. CenturyBuff

CenturyBuff Member

I do like the idea of Stitt on staff, no to the HC position though. QB coach, possibly OC, in tandem with a defensive minded HC.

4. CenturyBuff

CenturyBuff Member

Jax, you phrased it much better than I did. Agree with you 100%

5. TDbuff

TDbuff Club Member Club Member