What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Bohn has a favorite in mind and it´s current College HC

Bohn needs to shut up. He was embarrassing at the press conference and now he is saying this ****. Calhoun is a terrible idea.

Bohn needs to shut up. He was embarrassing at the press conference and now he is saying this ****. Calhoun is a terrible idea.

What would you have said in his shoes at that presser? Seemed pretty obvious to me he was doing everything in his power not to just toss Jon under the bus for sucking.

also this has been ongoing since before thanksgiving... maybe he has already narrowed the search

I'm fine with it, we all have had favorites for months. As long as it is still a comprehensive search

Derek Mason (Stanford's DC) is a finalist for the Broyles award for the top assistant coach in the country. Wouldn't be too upset with a Stanford guy.

If it is a current HC in college and they have significantly increased the budget for this hire, than maybe it is not Calhoun. Not sure how much he makes at AF but I can't believe they'd have to pay him much more than $1m for it to be a raise.

If it is a current HC in college and they have significantly increased the budget for this hire, than maybe it is not Calhoun. Not sure how much he makes at AF but I can't believe they'd have to pay him much more than $1m for it to be a raise.

I think the point was the budget is larger collectively, for all CU football coaches. Does not necessarily mean the HC gets showered with cash. Furthermore, if I'm Calhoun, I'm not leaving Air Force for CU unless I am getting paid handsomely.

Bohn said he knows the middle of the PAC 12 bar is $2.5 million and implied that the resources are in place to go there.

I'm rooting for DeRuyter, but him telling his current team that he was leaving for CU would be pretty funny. I'm sure they would wonder why he was leaving for a team that they were 60 points better then.

Bohn said he knows the middle of the PAC 12 bar is $2.5 million and implied that the resources are in place to go there.

Awesome - so we want to be at the MIDDLE of the Pac 12, not the top - awesome.

Oh and NO CALHOUN!

Among current HCs, I'd love to make a play for Charlie Strong. He's making $2.3 million a year, though, and Louisville has vowed to match any offers. That's a huge longshot.

Next on my list would be Dave Doeren.

2.5m makes you the fourth highest paid coach in the P12 after Kiffin, Kelly and Mora.

Back