1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bohn...I want a refund

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Rraalph 3000, Sep 6, 2009.

1. Rraalph 3000

Rraalph 3000 Well-Known Member

Not really expecting anything, but am curious to his response after I send an email requesting a refund for the rest of my season tix....I can't support Coach Hawk anymore, and watching these things in person is like paying big bucks for a kick in the junk....call me a fair weather fan if you may, but sometimes it takes drastic measures from the fans to make drastic necessary changes on a team

JimmyBuff likes this.
  2. GoBuffs08

GoBuffs08 Well-Known Member

The highlight of my day was getting stuck in the elevator from the club level for 10 mins during halftime.

When the finally got the doors open I had to step up two feet to get out.

The university also did a bang up job getting people into the stadium before the game.

The new gats were are crappy as the old ones. 40 mins to move through the line.

It's not like they had a year to figure this stuff out!

3. B1Buff

B1Buff Active Member

agreed,but you should change you avatar at the earliest convenience...it was more like we not only got phucked by the ewes, but we got phucked like a $5 crack whore and got dipped out on without payment all to be roughed up by F-Money only to find out she got AIDS the next day.

See what happens, but the writing is on the wall for hawk...No bowl win, see ya. off to Northern CO (who looked better than us against Kansas yesterday BTW)

4. Rraalph 3000

Rraalph 3000 Well-Known Member

Done & Done....went with my wedding cake....the only CU related thing that was actually satisfying in the past year!

5. Lt.Col.FrankSlade

Lt.Col.FrankSlade Well-Known Member

I doubt you will be getting a refund, but I would applaud you for communicating your feelings to Bohn.

He needs to know how you (and other fans) feel about the game and about the progress of the program.

6. JimmyBuff

JimmyBuff Well-Known Member

rep... its always good to get your voice heard.. :thumbsup: