What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Bohn officially confirms the facilities announcement is coming in September

gal_dwarves.jpg

it could work

[video=youtube;UCW_7D2YO3s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCW_7D2YO3s[/video]

Well, any plan of avoiding public backlash or academic backlash is gone. Hit the Denver Post today.

Colorado will be ready in late September to announce a major "transformational" long-range plan that would upgrade the school's sports facilities and be a 50- to 100-year solution to challenges faced by the athletics department and the campus as a whole, CU athletics director Mike Bohn told reporters Tuesday.

Read more:CU Buffs athletics facility upgrades, expansion in the works, says AD Mike Bohn - The Denver Posthttp://www.denverpost.com/cu/ci_204...pgrades-expansion-works-says-ad#ixzz1sL8HQBkO
Read The Denver Post's Terms of Use of its content: http://www.denverpost.com/termsofuse

I guess I will have to wait until September to see if this is true. I can't imagine that he would go public with this kind of announcement unless the pieces are basically in place. He screws this up, and he could be out of a job, but I have faith that he will not disappoint.

Well, any plan of avoiding public backlash or academic backlash is gone. Hit the Denver Post today.

[/FONT][/LEFT]
Does this mean that the University is finally going to fund us! If so HAZAH!

If Bohn had a "plan" to keep this private and avoid backlash something tells me he wouldn't have gone and discussed this with a room full of journalists...

If Bohn had a "plan" to keep this private and avoid backlash something tells me he wouldn't have gone and discussed this with a room full of journalists...
God you are such a douche.

Last edited:
For pointing out the stupidity in another's post? Based on that logic anyone who has ever responded to something that bigbang wrote is a douche as well.
Did you ever stop to think that it had been kept on the DL(sort of, few people knew any actual details) until now when Bohn announced an announcement?

It does kind of make me wonder why he would make an announcement that he's going to be making an announcement about facilities in another 5 months.

Bohn finally decided it was time to partially let the cat out of the bag in a room full of journalists on purpose.

Uh ya, obviously. That was the point of my original post. Dio didn't seem to understand that, or it least his post made it sound as though he didn't.

Uh ya, obviously. That was the point of my original post. Dio didn't seem to understand that, or it least his post made it sound as though he didn't.
Not sure what point you're trying to make here. Bohn didn't announce any details, just when to expect an announcement. The academic people will start bitching when the money is announced, which will be in September when everything is a go.

It does kind of make me wonder why he would make an announcement that he's going to be making an announcement about facilities in another 5 months.

He wanted the positive PR but things aren't yet finalized enough for him to give specific details.

Oh no, I get it. Just means that the boat is gonna start rocking as more details are leaked. I'm sure that Bohn has it all under control.

Back