What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Bohn to adress the press tonight

How long a flight?....Hour, hour and a half? They should be back by now.

Do it Bohn...just do it.

From the pre game tweets I think they flew into KC and took buses to Lawrence. Assume the reverse to get back to Boulder.

I would expect they'd get back to boulder about 10pm or so.

If you read the updates Ringo keeps putting in the story, you start to wonder. It all may be speculation, but he is not exactly squashing anything:

Head down, tie flapping in the breeze of a mild autumn late-afternoon in the Midwest, Colorado athletic director Mike Bohn hurried past a group of reporters Saturday on the concrete sidewalk outside the south end of Memorial Stadium on the University of Kansas campus.

He had that look on his face again. A look seen only once before in his tenure at Colorado. A look that signals history is in the making or has just been made.
The last time Bohn wore the look was a warm evening in Houston back in 2005 after a historic loss in the Big 12 Championship game.

The look signaled then that the end of the Gary Barnett era had arrived after the Buffs lost by 67 points to Texas.

Bohn officially fired Barnett a few days later.

Woelk's Sunday contribution is online now. Looks like the best we may get is that Hawk is in fact gone, but will be allowed to finish the season.

http://www.buffzone.com/ci_16544542

If Bohn doesn't fire hawk by Monday, he might as well join hawk after the nebraska game. Show your fan base,alumni and recruits you care and want a winning program. Hawk hasn't earned the right to finish out the season.

if bohn doesn't fire hawk by monday, he might as well join hawk after the nebraska game. Show your fan base,alumni and recruits you care and want a winning program. Hawk hasn't earned the right to finish out the season.

^
this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If Bohn doesn't fire hawk by Monday, he might as well join hawk after the nebraska game. Show your fan base,alumni and recruits you care and want a winning program. Hawk hasn't earned the right to finish out the season.

Why wait until Monday. Hopefully Bohn had already sent a bunch of guys to pack up Hawkins' office before he got to town.

:doh:

Hey I blame 4dem, he's the one who brought up the little apple and I didn't even stop to think about it!

i once saw a guy named larry eat a little apple. i blame saul. his geographic stupidity rubbed off on me! :lol:

:doh:

i will admit it. i did it. i was wong. But!!!

who is the bigger idot. the idot or the idot who follows him? :slayer:

:smile2:

They should still fire his ass now. Bohn's had to of known for a couple weeks, same with Hawkins, that he's gone. Negotiate that then, fire him now. This university is a joke now.

****ing carolina!!! :pissed:

---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

who the **** is Ben Kenobi? i thought it was obi wanken obi? and dont correct me!!! this is allbuffs. idot is an accepted term here. friggen noob.
same dude!!

oh and F YOU IDOT!

this is bull****. bohn sack up and fire this **** head as$ hat ****er NOW! THIS IS THE BIGGEST FLOP I HAVE EVER SEEN. THIS MUST BE STOPPED NOW> he has not earned the right to continue. **** hawkins and the train he road in on. we should have left is ass with kansas.

university of colorado football coach dan hawkins has not been fired, but the school could make an announcement in regard to his future later this week, athletic director mike bohn confirmed saturday night
booo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bohn would not address specific factors that will play a part in the decision, but it's possible the school could be concerned how assistant coaches and senior quarterback Cody Hawkins respond if Dan Hawkins is fired. Cody Hawkins is the only healthy quarterback on the roster with any experience and if he opted not to complete his senior season because his dad was fired, the Buffs would be forced to ask true freshman Nick Hirschman to burn his redshirt.

That's about as pussy-assed as you can get. Candy-asses!!!!!!

This program sucks right now from top to bottom, no other way to put it.

Last edited:
Back