What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Bohn to adress the press tonight

Seriously. Why the hell would anyone buy tickets to this ****show? Sure they are cheap, but at this point you are going to have to kids free rides on Ralphie and start selling beer again for the adults if you actually want anyone to buy the tickets.

Id probably spend more on steaks and beer for everybody than tickets. Unbe****inglievable.

Seriously. Why the hell would anyone buy tickets to this ****show? Sure they are cheap, but at this point you are going to have to kids free rides on Ralphie and start selling beer again for the adults if you actually want anyone to buy the tickets.

I'll go if I can get one of those free Ralphie rides!

It's not like we were playing a good Texas Tech team, under Coach Leach, who could pull out of those kinds of last-minute-victories (and even then it was notable). No. This was a bad, bad, bad, bad Kansas team. ****.

This isnt the CU that pulled me from the Texas crowd. This is a disgrace and is everything opposite of why I became a CU fan.

So we're keeping Dan around so our terrible quarterback can break some school records? The only reason Cody is in reach of school records is because before Hawkins was coaching here, our program was respectable enough that quarterbacks didn't start for four years.

Bohn should hold a press conference monday and announce that he will be introducing CU's next head coach at halftime of the Iowa St game - only way I can see him filling the house at this point.

Yes we are certainly the most pathetic program in the country right now, IMO. Not firing a coach because you don't want to hurt his son's feelings is the most amateur-hour brand of bull**** I have encountered in any sort of "professional" organization. Talk about bush league, holy ****.

Let me know when Cody Hawkins becomes the University of Colorado, I like the guy but ****, this is ridiculous.

Bohn can't seriously be holding this up just to protect Hirschman's redshirt. I like the kid, he'll be good in time imo, but having him start a few games really isn't a punishment for him. He would have a huge head start on the others he'll be competing with to replace Tyler after next year.

And watch him transfer in the off-season if he doesn't like the new staff and scheme. Then you've protected jack-****ing squat.

I would truly love to never see cody on the field again. It doesn't matter at all what redshirt/walk on plays QB. Not a bit. This team isn't going to qualify for any bowl, so what possible difference could it make?

Fire Dan Hawkins now and move on.

EDIT: I don't care who's feelings it hurts. cody is to QBs what Katie Hnida is to kickers.

And watch him transfer in the off-season if he doesn't like the new staff and scheme. Then you've protected jack-****ing squat.

Seriously, who knows what Hirschman will do? If Cody wants to quit, later Cody. Hirschman can start a few college football games, not the worst thing that's ever happened to a true freshman. So long as the next coach doesn't come in and jerk his redshirt around ala Hawk with Hansen.

Just a thought. What if Hawk has already been told he is gone, and took the lead and then did everything worng to try to get fired? Does he make more money if they fire him? All he had to do was run the ball and he would have won that game handily---it was almost like he was trying to give the game away!!

---------- Post added at 11:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 PM ----------

Bohn should hold a press conference monday and announce that he will be introducing CU's next head coach at halftime of the Iowa St game - only way I can see him filling the house at this point.

Bohn should announce he will have a random drawing to see which fan in attendance will be the interm coach for the rest of the season. CXomes with a 15k salary-- 5k per game. Then raise ticket prices. Like a mini lottery.

Back