What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Bohn To Be On 1510 AM This Afternoon On Klatt's Show

Klatt pretty much backing Hawk talking about putting in the time. Can't just expect to show up and be on sportscenter.

other guy asking if you have to treat 5* types just a little better, can't throw Scott in an open competition with Speedy, Sumler, Lockridge.

Klatt is the opposite of Scott, walkon. Klatt says his perspective is open competition. Hes seen Scott make some big plays on the field, but we never continued to see it because of no football. coaching staff must have seen something in practice to not continue giving him the ball.

They both think Speedy is really good and maybe scott thought so too, maybe thought he couldn't jump him on the depth chart.

When the walkon or klatt leaves, nobody cares. when scott leaves everyone cares

Interesting comments about having to invest time in order to perform by Klatt! And kids blaming others for their lack of success when they are not willing to invest the time to become great players.

Did scott invest the time or no?

Rammie fan says he is a fan of football in the state of Colorado so wants CU to do well. Asks if Hawk can survive all of this because "it has been painful to watch"

guy asking if hawk can survive this year

wins

hawk has track record, wins over big time teams
Klatt says theyre 15-30

hawk has shown the ability to come out uninspired and lose to lesser teams

CSU lost 6 in a row, team in freefall according to Klatt. taking some shots i like it.

Klatt doesn't know if Hawk can save the season. he's about where i'm at with regards to not believing hawk will turn it around.

Team that played Missouri isn't going to win any of these games.

QB debacle and Scott situation really bad

Klatt playing both sides, actually making a case that Hawkins CAN turn this around.

QUestion was can he survive this. Answer is yes if he starts winning and he has shown he can win. Doubtfull but he can do it.

Seems like a valid answer. Would you rather he come out and say "nope, Hawk is doooooooooooooomed."

QUestion was can he survive this. Answer is yes if he starts winning and he has shown he can win. Doubtfull but he can do it.

Seems like a valid answer. Would you rather he come out and say "nope, Hawk is doooooooooooooomed."

No??????:confused::confused:

I thought it was a good answer.

This other guy is an asshat.. the guy says CU has a big game against A$M.. :lol:

Gosh what a brutal radio show..

talking about Slick never leaving CU taking all of our players

summarizing A&Ms season, played nobody to start the season, lost 3 in a row including blowout loss against KSU, went to tech and won, playing better now. their QB best NFL prospect in the big 12.

klatt talks how getting benched can be a good thing for reesing.

First question a softball and gets the standard "we arwe focused on winning" answer

DS - any time a high profile players comes to your program it is good. Ratings services set unreasonable expectations. DS expectations were high but health issues held him back. How this will effect us I don't know. Next high profile recruit may be saying "I can get it done there"

no real direct answer. Says he met with DS today and he was impressed with how DS handled that.

MB says he can't discuss any specifics yet since he is a student.

How do you think this will impact recruiting - "easy to speculate but negative recruiting is bad blahblahblah"

Last edited:
Met with DS, working on transfer paperwork. Will not discuss schools DS requested to transfer to.

bohn thinks we didn't have enough confidence against the last two teams. 4 turnovers ruins confidence. had some bright spots but we're not winning. objective is to win

asking bohn about scott. questions star rating by the services, expectations very high, health issues. woah talks about marcus houston and darrell not being successful. surprised he brought up MH. he already met with darrell and was impressed by how he handled it. process underway.

ammo for negative recruiting question to bohn. he doesn't seem too concerned with it, says it paints the other university in a negative light. he was part of last weekends recruiting weekend and thought it went well.

Was a part of recruiting weekend last weekend and Scott was never brought up as an issue....well, i guess the announcement hadnt been made yet, but... :lol:

Hopefully Bohn doesn't really believe we're too good for negative recruiting. It's going to happen and it's going to hurt us.

Seriously. What part of the interview gave you that impression. He sounded pretty professional to me.

What buff fanatic said and actually believing that this won't hurt us in negative recruiting..

Honestly, until Bohn does his job and fires his Home Run, I could really give a damn what he says..

What buff fanatic said and actually believing that this won't hurt us in negative recruiting..

Honestly, until Bohn does his job and fires his Home Run, I could really give a damn what he says..

That is not how I took his comments. I think his point was people are going to do what they do, but if they have to resort to negative recruiting what does it say about their strengths as a program.

That is not how I took his comments. I think his point was people are going to do what they do, but if they have to resort to negative recruiting what does it say about their strengths as a program.

Bohn is living in fantasy world and if you believe that you are really naive..

Guarantee the CU coaches have "negatively" recruited in the past.

bohn talking about how hawk WAS a home run. still feels that way, however that was 4 years ago and we're 2-6. not bowl eligible which is our goal, lofty.. he wants to be in the top half of the big 12.

bohn realizes a lot of chatter is going on, then backs of and says there isn't that much. win over Kansas was a beautiful day at colorado. urges fan base to keep focus so we can recruit good people. he's going to spend his time working on fixing the negative chatter i guess?

Back