What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Boise State on hold....

LongHaulBuff

Club Member
Club Member
The MWC is waiting to see what happens with CU and the rest of the Big XII. Their deadline is July 1st. Per ESPN.

The MWC is waiting to see what happens with CU and the rest of the Big XII. Their deadline is July 1st. Per ESPN.

I wonder if CU is actually talking with the MWC as a backup plan...Mike Bohn is a former MWC AD from his time at SDSU.

Honestly, if we have fallen so far that we consider being in a mid-tier conference at all I would prefer giving up sports.

How is that being a winner? I dont understand what the **** you are saying. If you cant win you go to weaker competition? That is a loser mentality.

This is the same attitude that teaches our kids that everyone gets a ribbon on field day and that failing a kid and holding them back will damage their fragile self esteem.

You know the MWC is looking at everything and saying we can add CU, KU, KjSU, and ISU, then throw out the offer to Boise to round out the league. I'm gonna be pissed if the Big12 blows up and this is where we end up.

I prefer to be a winner than an also-ran in ANY conference.

What would coach Mac say about that? I think he'd want us to get mad and go tell TexAss to shove it up their Ass! CU is going to the Pac 10/16 where we can recruit Texas and California and you Baylor pussies will have to deal!! -- Well I hope that's what he would say

Unless they really do think that the Big 12 will lose 3 teams and be raided, I don't see why they don't add BSU regardless of what happens with us.

Boise state would be a huge addition for the BCS automatic bid process, then adding CU ( I hope not) would be an even bigger bump IN ADDITION TO BSU. Why not go to 14 if they need to?

Last edited:
CU is not talking to the MWC. That is not an option. ISU, KSU, KU etc.... yes.

CU will have options, and being bumped by Baylor's feeble attempts won't be one of them.

Back