What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Boise v Ducks

Oregon's been bad, but honestly, Boise State doesn't look that good either.

FIRST GAME OF THE SEASON PEOPLE.

I am hoping OU somehow mounts a comeback so we don't have to hear about BSU for the rest of the season.

I am hoping OU somehow mounts a comeback so we don't have to hear about BSU for the rest of the season.

This is good for CU recruiting, though. I'm hoping Boise trips up against Nevada or Fresno.

Disappointed in your negativism, thought you were a better fan/observer than that.:sad1: You may as well be "Hooligan" over at Nutbutts! You saw how one guy, HTH, has seemingly wrecked the Ducks "O". That guy was here last year doing the exact same thing.

Peterson has the huge advantage of having Hawk's "culture" in place, which itself was a continuation from that of earlier BSU coachs. Even Bob Davie, resident tool, recognizes CP is, by and large, a product of the long-standing BSU system!

You well know this program needed to be torn down before it could be built up again. It appears to me this is absolutely the first year virtually ALL the Buffs' players "get it" and we 'll begin to see the fruits of a lot of labor by Hawk and staff.
Don't take Jimmy's sour attitude to seriously. It's his trademark. He's the counter balance to all the sunshine pumpers we have here (like me :thumbsup:). Just think how much fun it will be to rub it in his face when our Buffs win the B12 N this year...:gobuffs:

Don't take Jimmy's sour attitude to seriously. It's his trademark. He's the counter balance to all the sunshine pumpers we have here (like me :thumbsup:). Just think how much fun it will be to rub it in his face when our Buffs win the B12 N this year...:gobuffs:

For as negative as I am portrayed to be, I do have us going 7-5, 8-4 this year..

I hope you are right that Hawks win the Big 12.. It would great to be on top of the conference again.. I just don't see it yet.. Hawk has some pieces there, but there's some holes on the team/depth chart before we'll be a consistent winner week after week.

incompetence.jpg

In all fairness this guy was probably rear-ended, kind of like the Ducks.

Disappointed in your negativism, thought you were a better fan/observer than that.:sad1: You may as well be "Hooligan" over at Nutbutts! You saw how one guy, HTH, has seemingly wrecked the Ducks "O". That guy was here last year doing the exact same thing.

Peterson has the huge advantage of having Hawk's "culture" in place, which itself was a continuation from that of earlier BSU coachs. Even Bob Davie, resident tool, recognizes CP is, by and large, a product of the long-standing BSU system!

You well know this program needed to be torn down before it could be built up again. It appears to me this is absolutely the first year virtually ALL the Buffs' players "get it" and we 'll begin to see the fruits of a lot of labor by Hawk and staff.

Mick is a good poster and isn't saying anything that isn't true.. No one hear is saying Hawk should be fired or we are going 0-12 so settle down in your being a better fan/observer rhetoric. Being critical of certain aspects of the program doesn't make you any lesser of a fan than anyone else here.

very stupid for BSU to go for 2 points last time they scored a TD...
could haunt them before it's said and done-

Agreed. But I hope not. I would love to see Oregon get shut out. You know what I think about going for two before the 4th quarter. Only a complete idot does something like that. It's pure stupidity, and ignores the simple math of how the game is scored.

Yeah I gotta agree, not sure what the point of that was.. You are up 19-0 so 2td's and 2 points and FG ties you at 19.. U kick the XP, Oregon has to score 3 TD's to beat you.

Meh. They made a 2 pt conversion in the 1st qtr, missed out on one later. It's a wash.

SJBuff said we'd win the big 12 N, as in the "North." That is very doable.

OH, yeah I guess you are right. Wasn't reading clearly.. Its doable.. I think Kansas will win it but we have a shot.. Need to beat Kansas at home though to have a shot.

I cant watch the game, but from following on the net it seems like BSU is shooting themselves in the foot.

For as negative as I am portrayed to be, I do have us going 7-5, 8-4 this year..

I hope you are right that Hawks win the Big 12.. It would great to be on top of the conference again.. I just don't see it yet.. Hawk has some pieces there, but there's some holes on the team/depth chart before we'll be a consistent winner week after week.
Your assessment is logical and I cannot argue with your reason but you and I have both seen teams, even our buffs, do much better than how they look on paper in the preseason. In 2000 we were 3-8 and in 2001 we were 10-2 and BCS bowling. College football doesn't always play out logically. When I put my logic aside and listen to my gut about our Buffs, I think this year we will be a team to reckon with.

I cant watch the game, but from following on the net it seems like BSU is shooting themselves in the foot.

They've had a hell of a time with their FG unit in this game or it would pretty much be over now. So, yeah.

At least their uniforms look half way decent for a change :lol:
WTF are those wing things on the shoulders - Nike is $ucking with college football traditions. I wouldn't let them design a pair of shorts to crap in. Money talks - let us make your team look like something out of a nightmare. Speaking of nightmares - love that blue field - easy on the eyes. What a joke - unreal - pass the acid!

WTF are those wing things on the shoulders - Nike is $ucking with college football traditions. I wouldn't let them design a pair of shorts to crap in. Money talks - let us make your team look like something out of a nightmare. Speaking of nightmares - love that blue field - easy on the eyes. What a joke - unreal - pass the acid!

I don't know 77, I always kind of liked the blue field.. :lol:

Nike has ruined our uniforms unfortunately..

BSU Schedule:
Oregon
Miami (OH)
at Fresno St.
at Bowling Green
UC Davis
at Tulsa
at Hawaii
San Jose St.
at Louisiana Tech
Idaho
at Utah St.
Nevada
New Mexico St.

Pretty daunting. :huh:

OH, yeah I guess you are right. Wasn't reading clearly.. Its doable.. I think Kansas will win it but we have a shot.. Need to beat Kansas at home though to have a shot.

Kansas hasn't exactly blown us off the field the last three years. That's going to be a tough game, but its very winnable.

Our four home games in the conference, KU, MU, NU, and A&M are all very winnable, depending on how good Missouri is. I have no idea what those guys are going to do. But 4-0 is very possible. Our road games, UT, OSU, ISU, and KSU, we should get 2 wins out of that, though KSU isn't a lock.

6-2 in the conference would put us in the conference title game, I think.

Your assessment is logical and I cannot argue with your reason but you and I have both seen teams, even our buffs, do much better than how they look on paper in the preseason. In 2000 we were 3-8 and in 2001 we were 10-2 and BCS bowling. College football doesn't always play out logically. When I put my logic aside and listen to my gut about our Buffs, I think this year we will be a team to reckon with.

10 wins would surprise me and would be a helluva coaching job Hawk..

My gut says winning season with a chance to win the North..

Back on topic for a moment, nice play call on 4th and 2 there Helfy. That dipsy doodle spread run from the shotgun hasn't worked all effing day long.

Methinks Oregon is in for a seriously crappy year. Yeah, it's just the first game, but man, these guys suck.

Back