What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Boise - VT

Does anyone want to see bsu win? My dumbass kid thinks it will screw the bcs. I think it will be a ****ing joke.

Peterson coached under hawk, why do our teams not resemble anyhting like boise. They are a well oiled machine on offense,crisp, aggressive fast and athletic on defense. Shouldn't we resemble this type of play a little bit?

Me thinks hawk didn't do much coaching up at boise but pete sure did.

Put big bad Boise State in the SEC west or Big 12 South and they would have a hard time just making it to the conference championship game, much less the BCS championship game. VT is overated, but they look like they are wearing Boise down.

Last edited:
Put big bad Bosie State in the SEC west or Big 12 South and they would have a hard time just making it to the conference championship game, much less the BCS championship game. VT is overated, but they look like they are wearing Bosie down.

blah blah blah SEC is best blah blah blah roll tide

If Boise State was in the SEC or the Big 12 or something, they would also have the benefit of all the BCS money -- something they don't get now.

I can admit that Boise might not be a BCS conference champion right out of the gate, but you have to admit -- NO ONE would want to play in Boise, Idaho. I think they would stand a chance of beating ANYBODY in Boise.

these are the nike pro combat jerseys, pretty sure they only will wear them once this year.

Did someone say these uniforms are designed for 3D broadcasts? That's the only possible excuse for those shoes and patterns straight out of the movie Tron.

Nice VT touch. And I bet the over, too. Woot.

If Boise State was in the SEC or the Big 12 or something, they would also have the benefit of all the BCS money -- something they don't get now.

I can admit that Boise might not be a BCS conference champion right out of the gate, but you have to admit -- NO ONE would want to play in Boise, Idaho. I think they would stand a chance of beating ANYBODY in Boise.

Yea, I'm sure that Ohio State would be real intimidated by that 33K crowd. :lol:

put me in the "not seeing Boise win in Austin, Columbus or Tuscaloosa" camp.

i put them less than .500 at home against UT, OSU, or Bama....if .500, they are stealing the bacon.

Tie Rod. What a ****ing joke. We need a guy with a catchy ****ing name. Let me think.

I'll agree with that, but who wants to go to Tuscaloosa, Baton Rouge, Fayetteville, Gainesville, or Auburn ?

Oh yeah, he did. Didn't he?

and i'd also put Boise pushing .500 at best if they had to play in College Station, Lubbock, Stillwater, etc. Baton Rouge, etc.

every year.

don't get me wrong, they have a nice program....but they would be working uphill traveling to Big XII South and SEC stadiums.

Last edited:
Va tech's O line is atrocious. This team will lose 3 or 4 games this year. if Boise pulls out a win over this and QB free OSU and rides that to a title game appearance it will be a travesty.

Boise has 10 penalties so far.... just like CU had on Saturday

so both teams do have something in common-

Tyrod is a bad ass. cannon for an arm and really good presence for the most part. Should get a chance in the NFL. 14 of 16 for a 180 yards and 2 TDs with no picks while running for his life. Wow.

Back