What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Boulder Buff Club Oklahoma Super Lunch September 27, 2007 who's interested?

gmbuff

The Boulder Buff Club is having Coach Hawk's Luncheon at the
Millennium Bubble. Coach Hawk, Helrich, and Collins are going to be
there breaking down plays. The CU fire engine will also be there.
It will be a good time and a great event to bring your business
clients or employees to. Info your interested I can get you a
flyer. Email me at gmb1976@hotmail.com :thumbsup:

The Boulder Buff Club is having Coach Hawk's Luncheon at the
Millennium Bubble. Coach Hawk, Helrich, and Collins are going to be
there breaking down plays. The CU fire engine will also be there.
It will be a good time and a great event to bring your business
clients or employees to. Info your interested I can get you a
flyer. Email me at gmb1976@hotmail.com :thumbsup:

I always get a kick out of seeing Stephen Tebo driving that fire truck. Like a little kid with his favorite toy. I'm going to have to weasel my way on to that truck one of these days. :thumbsup:

Back