What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Boulder police: CU Buffs player tried to force way into frat party, threatened bounce

RSSBot

News Junkie
By Mitchell Byars, Camera Staff Writer

Samson Kafovalu, a freshman defensive lineman for the University of Colorado football team, was ticketed by Boulder police Friday night after officers say he tried to force his way into a fraternity party and threatened to kill a security guard when he wasn't allowed in.

Originally posted by Daily Camera
Click here to view the article.

Bad judgment, but love the aggressiveness. Bum rush the door and pass rush are similar skill sets.

Looks like they should just hire Stanford OL as the bouncers....

ouch

As an asside man kids are bitches now - we had Vic Rogers and Andre Gurode doing stuff like this when we were in school and never called the cops.

ouch

As an asside man kids are bitches now - we had Vic Rogers and Andre Gurode doing stuff like this when we were in school and never called the cops.

I'm pretty sure the cops get called lots of times and it never makes the papers (see how this was just a ticket and not even an arrest)

Last edited:
let's not rush to judgment. he's only been ticketed for these allegations. he's not yet contested them.

like in the good old days, my motto remains "no convictions, no problem."

Boulder police: CU Buffs player tried to force way into frat party, threatened

And frats use security guards now?

:lol: none that I've seen, usually just a pledge.

Nothing will happen to Samson other than his bank account going down and his group doing lots of running. He's not going to get kicked off because he got a ticket, talk about an overreaction.

I agree with abs. I had run ins with Sal and Oakland back in the day. Nobody ever called the po-po...

I agree with abs. I had run ins with Sal and Oakland back in the day. Nobody ever called the po-po...

We threw Mike Moschetti out of a party for threatening to kick someone's ass (actually he said one of his linemen would do it). No big deal.

Doesn't seem like a huge deal but I think MacIntyre will make an example out of him. Plus Samson was already on a short leash from what I've heard

I'm pretty sure the cops get called lots of times and it never makes the papers (see how this was just a ticket and not even an arrest)

This d-bag on twitter was making damn sure the camera knew about this:

https://twitter.com/billhendrick

He was ranting about it on moday claiming it was 4 players and multiple felonies, he looks like some sort of Kappa Sig adviser, man that house has changed.

We threw Mike Moschetti out of a party for threatening to kick someone's ass (actually he said one of his linemen would do it). No big deal.

Sounds like an incident that happened when I was there Basically MM doing the same thing at Sigma Chi.

Doesn't seem like a huge deal but I think MacIntyre will make an example out of him. Plus Samson was already on a short leash from what I've heard

So because he got a ticket, he's going to be kicked off? Seriously? He was ticketed. Not arrested. He'll run...a lot but that's as far as it will go. Lots of overreaction in this thread.

I wouldn't kick him off but we'll see what MacIntyre does.

Also, what's he doing going to a frat party. Soriristutes is where it's at

he looks like some sort of Kappa Sig adviser, man that house has changed.

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe they were kicked off for a few years and only recently returned to campus, so yeah, they've changed.

Isn't JRK a Kappa Sig? Explains it all.

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe they were kicked off for a few years and only recently returned to campus, so yeah, they've changed.

My pops was a Kappa Sig at Boulder. They were kicked off not too long after I left (2002). I think most fraternities will wait 5 years before restarting.

Back