What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Bowls and D2 Championship game today 12/21

11 has to make that tackle for Auburn, it was just a slant. He misses it, another guy too, and he is to about at the 20 just like that.

Enjoyed the game. Did not really care who won but a lot of great plays. The irony of the KO return to put FSU ahead was fun. Both teams driving the length of the field for TDs to take the lead in the final 2 and half minutes is classic football.

Wait...Auburn lost AND Bama lost? What kind of bizarro world are we living in, in which the SEC's top 2 teams can't win? Probably a liberal conspiracy to keep the Southeastern portion of the US down.

Wait...Auburn lost AND Bama lost? What kind of bizarro world are we living in, in which the SEC's top 2 teams can't win? Probably a liberal conspiracy to keep the Southeastern portion of the US down.

Four blood moons. The end is near.

Great game. I was very impressed with Auburn. That offense is hard to scheme against. The fact that they won 12 games and made the title game with such an average QB in Marshall is amazing.

image.adapt.955.medium.jpg

@CFBONFOX: Everyone was in awe of Robert Kraft's girlfriend at the #BCSChampionship. http://t.co/2aOXV7chsw #Buzzer http://t.co/fQBc9v1oMX
Robert, your shirt is conspicuously untucked #limoquickie

Erin Andrews looks deflated to find herself some competition on the sidelines for male attention.

The chick on the left is Sam Ponder, and that appears to be her husband, Christian, sneaking a look there.

You gotta figure Belichick is at least scheming to nail Kraft's GF, and that plan probably includes Josh McDaniels hiding under a bed with a video camera.

It was a great game. That was a great comeback by FSU when it looked Auburn was going to roll them.

I was leaning FSU since I have family that went there and they accepted me back in the day.

Since I am 'Anybody but the SEC' these days I was pulling for FSU. Did NOT think they were going to do it though after the first half.

10 of the 16 BCS titles were won by teams from Florida or Alabama. Oklahoma, Texas, SC, LSU and Ohio State were the only teams who didn´t come from either of these states.

And they both end up ranked in the top 7 with the SEC getting 4 of the top 7 out of habit from the voters.

These things go in cycles. I remember when the Big 8 had #'s 1,2, and 3 (CU) in the same year and dominated rankings for close to a decade. The asumption that the SEC will be permanently on top isn't guaranteed.

I didnt care either way until I heard an SEC chant In the first quarter.

i was right there with you. But then the FSU fans started their tomahawk chop and their fake war chant. OOOOEW-ew-EW-ew-Woooooooo. And then I was back to square one.

10 of the 16 BCS titles were won by teams from Florida or Alabama. Oklahoma, Texas, SC, LSU and Ohio State were the only teams who didn´t come from either of these states.

I wouldn't complain if CU had some recruiting relationships at schools that feed Auburn, Alabama, Florida & Florida State.

Back