What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Bowls and D2 Championship game today 12/21

Is this the same Mike Leach who managed to lose a game the Jon Embree's last team, the one that managed to lose to a middle level FCS team? To have a losing record against Dan Hawkins?

You bet it is.

lol, I know we all hate the Rams, but damn... that's some funny ish right there. Good for CSU. It'll be nice to whup a bowl winning team in Denver next season.

All they had to do after they got the first down with CSU having zero time outs was to kneel on the ball and punt it with under 30 seconds left.

Instead they managed to fumble twice and give up 11 points for the loss.

Does WSU have any commits that we were after and still want. Watching this disaster should make those kids think twice.

How does a team manage to do that. Even the announcers were like you got to run down the clock... wtf are they doing.

All they had to do after they got the first down with CSU having zero time outs was to kneel on the ball and punt it with under 30 seconds left.

Instead they managed to fumble twice and give up 11 points for the loss.

Not to mention snapping the ball with 20 seconds left on the play clock. Even dumbass Marc Jones was astounded at that.

Bring it CSU. I can't wait for the opening game next year. Everybody is going to be all over CSU, big bowl comeback win, blah, blah, blah. We are going to hit you right in the mother ****ing mouth Rams.

Does WSU have any commits that we were after and still want. Watching this disaster should make those kids think twice.

If the possibility of getting injured and then locked in a closet as punishment didn't make them think twice I don't know if seeing Wazzu fumble a bowl game away will.

After listening to those announcers for an entire game talking like CSU didn't belong on the same field with that team....yeah....I am going to talk some ****.

Then go do it on the Ram board. WE DON'T CARE.

That was all caps.

Congrats to CSU. Horrendous game management by Leach the entire game. WSU also gifted a FG to CSU at the end of the first half.

Bring it CSU. I can't wait for the opening game next year. Everybody is going to be all over CSU, big bowl comeback win, blah, blah, blah. We are going to hit you right in the mother ****ing mouth Rams.

Anything that brings some life back to the series. I am all for it. Hopefully a game like this starts to get our fans engaged again.

After listening to those announcers for an entire game talking like CSU didn't belong on the same field with that team....yeah....I am going to talk some ****.

I seriously doubt those announcers are reading this board, so I'm not sure why you feel the need to do it here.

Maybe you're just looking for somebody that will point out what you already know deep down. For most of the afternoon, CSU didn't belong on the same field as that team.

I seriously doubt those announcers are reading this board, so I'm not sure why you feel the need to do it here.

Maybe you're just looking for somebody that will point out what you already know deep down. For most of the afternoon, CSU didn't belong on the same field as that team.

Then you clearly didn't watch the same game or are completely incapable of watching with any objectivity.

Then you clearly didn't watch the same game or are completely incapable of watching with any objectivity.

I watched the whole game. CSU didn't belong on the field with a marginal WSU team. The only way the game is within a score much less a sheep win is gross missmanagement by WSU.

Back