What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Boyle comments on the schedule - interesting stuff

Well at this point, we're pot committed in football. Which is obviously the right thing to do given the current landscape. However, I don't know if CU understands the cross roads it is at in terms of basketball. The opportunity is there to continue to invest and give Tad more resources to turn CU into a top 15 program. A lack of foresight has plagued CU for 30 years and it'd be nice to not neglect the thing that we DO have going for us.

I agree with you. I'm not sure I want a "basketball only" project, but Folsom enhancements should have Coors enhancements piggy-backen on them. Likewise with any AD expansion also supporting basketball or adding athletics housing or whatever. For example, if we pay to have sound system upgrades they should do both at the same time.

I agree with you. I'm not sure I want a "basketball only" project, but Folsom enhancements should have Coors enhancements piggy-backen on them. Likewise with any AD expansion also supporting basketball or adding athletics housing or whatever. For example, if we pay to have sound system upgrades they should do both at the same time.

The athletic village is such a good idea and needs to happen. It benefits all sports and would be great for recruiting. Plus we always need more dorm space.

Basketball Is up next after football. But basketball will gain from the football improvements due to increased academic space

I really like what they're doing with the Folsom enhancements. I would think that once they get around to it, improvements to the CEC would be pretty incredible. I won't hold my breath, though. It's going to be a long, long time before we get to that point.

Tad Bear.jpg
vUVHoLD.jpg

Back