What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Brad Bedell Leaving for UNC

GoldenBuff

Club Member
Club Member
Ralphie Report is reporting the Brad Bedell is heading to Greeley to be the OL coach at UNC. It's probably good for him from a career standpoint but I really liked having a great buff with NFL experience on staff. He will definitely be missed I think.

That's great news for the Buffs, actually. Maybe not this year. But definitely long-term. Brad needed to cut his teeth somewhere else as a position coach if he was ever going to get that job at CU.

That's great news for the Buffs, actually. Maybe not this year. But definitely long-term. Brad needed to cut his teeth somewhere else as a position coach if he was ever going to get that job at CU.

My thought exactly. I am virtually certain that we will have a new coach at the end of this season. If Brad does well at UNC he will be in excellent position to be a candidate to return with the next staff. A new coach is going to want to start with "his" staff and clean out the staff that is there. I see Cabral as a candidate to stay if he wants with Ambrose seemingly liked by Cabral and others if he recruits well he may stay. The odds are going to be against anyone else on the staff at the time of the change sticking around.

Bedell can build a little resume, show that he can perform the job, and be right up the road using his CU history as a point of entry into the interview process for the next staff. Of course hopefully all final staff decisions will be made by the new coach but for long term prospects with CU Brad may be better of in Greeley this year.

Skyler Fulton leaving the program too. Was hoping he'd stick around to help with the passing game this offseason.

Back