1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Brad Bedell

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Buffnik, Nov 28, 2009.

1. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

Does anyone know whether Brad earned enough credits to get his degree during summer school this year?

I'm not happy with Denver Johnson, but I like Brad a lot and wanted him to be our o-line coach this year. Unfortunately, the degree thing got in the way. He's a fiery guy who would raise the intensity level. He also played for CU and recently played in the League. I like a little youth on the coaching staff, too, for recruiting. If Johnson is one of the staff members who is being replaced, I hope that Brad is in a position to be on the list of candidates.

2. Darth Snow

Darth Snow Hawaiian Buffalo Club Member Junta Member

is he not DJ? Ok, ya, I like him.

3. Unleash Hell

Unleash Hell Well-Known Member

I think we need to give DJ another chance. These guys need the same coach. We go through too many OL coaches and thats a big problem!

4. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

I don't have a big problem with that. But Bedell does a lot of the o-line coaching now, so it's not like we wouldn't have continuity. In fact, I could argue that we'd have more since he's been here coaching them longer than Johnson has.

5. Junction

Junction Moderator Club Member

As much as I really don't have much faith in DJ, I kind of agree with this. But if Bedell were able to get even more involved this year, I would like to see what happens.... :thumbsup:

6. Darth Snow

Darth Snow Hawaiian Buffalo Club Member Junta Member

I bet bedell would love to get some one on one time with these guys on the practice field. It is my understanding as a grad assistant he can't do that, correct? These guys need a lot of coaching up they obviously have not gotten from DJ.

7. rynobuff

rynobuff Club Member Club Member

I agree, this may be a case where it isn't the coaching... one year isn't enough time to tell. The o-line really was young this year (will be fairly young again next year) and needs some consistency for once.

8. Duff Man

Duff Man Moderator Club Member Junta Member

Yep. Although I think Buffnik is right that Bedell would help continuity issues. If it cannot be Bedell though, probably best to bring DJ back.

9. D.Apamp

D.Apamp Banned BANNED

Screw the national league First John Smoltz and now Brad Penny They should make a cheesy little ad campaign for it: Are you a struggling AL pitcher who used to flourish in the NL? Then come on back Well make you look like Cy Young in no time

Ruckus likes this.
  10. The Guest

The Guest Guest

:confused::confused:

11. Junction

Junction Moderator Club Member

D.Apamp seems to be joining us from somewhere in a time warp.... :huh:

12. Ruckus

Ruckus Peep my words. Club Member

Rep!! :thumbsup: :lol:

13. sackman

sackman Club Member Club Member

:drink:

The awesomeness of this post cannot be ignored.

14. Gateway

Gateway Well-Known Member

The last we heard from MM was that he was still working on his degree...but I haven't asked him recently. He must be very close if he doesn't have it already.