What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Brandon Davies dismissed from BYU basketball team

For those of you living on campus: are you allowed to smoke weed in the dorms if you've got your medical mj card and got your supply from a licensed dispensary?

No because the university gets federal funding therefore must follow federal law

For those of you living on campus: are you allowed to smoke weed in the dorms if you've got your medical mj card and got your supply from a licensed dispensary?

My friend is an RA..and the rule is if you have a med card and you get it approved through the school you are allowed to smoke in your dorm/have a certain amount on your person. I have heard that CU also may allow you to live off campus(as a freshman) if you need it for medical reasons. This was as of a couple years ago. I don't know if it has changed.

My friend is an RA..and the rule is if you have a med card and you get it approved through the school you are allowed to smoke in your dorm/have a certain amount on your person. I have heard that CU also may allow you to live off campus(as a freshman) if you need it for medical reasons. This was as of a couple years ago. I don't know if it has changed.
It has, one of the first things they said in orientation.

Ya my friends mom is head of housing and this is not true, you can not smoke in your dorm regardless, but the second part of your statement might be true.

For one, CU doesn't tolerate drinking either. Sure, its not against a school rule that is religious based, but CU is a dry campus. And believe me, im not ignorant about what happens on our campus. ha!

When did CU become a Dry campus? The rule when I was in school if you were 21 you could drink in your dorm with out minors present, but then again what 21 year olds lived in the dorms, other than RA's?

Also, they serve beer at the Buff Club Room (on campus), at campus events (also on campus), and not to mention all those people tailgating before football games. Lets arrest them all and kick them out.

CU is not a dry campus.

EDIT: Sorry didnt realize this was discussed, I just had to jump all over it when I read it. Also, are 21 year olds not allowed to drink in the dorms anymore? I am not a student anymore, but I am not that old

Last edited:
Quoting yourself to increase your post count is kind of like putting a notch on your headboard after masturbating.

Is that an honor code violation?

-Edit- Give Nik some rep. Mine needs to be spread.

Last edited:
And you can buy (3.2) beer in the umc anytime. So pc dude stop sullying our university's good name by saying it's dry. And stop being so ****ing lame. And get me beer. And a burrito.

wait that beer is 3.2? say it ain't so. I used to go there on Sundays and play pool for like $2 an hour and drink cheap beer. I just thought I had good tolerance.

this timbe2 kid is a funny sort. He is a new member who comes here and tells everyone what to do, start spouting off nonsense and has been wrong on just about everything he stated. And you guys want less strict academic standards for CU.

I thought they only had 2 beers on tap? They need to take some of that beer money and fix up the bowling lanes.

Those bowling lanes are the only lanes in Boulder anymore. And they're not even regulation length. They're like 10 feet shorter than standard.

I thought they only had 2 beers on tap? They need to take some of that beer money and fix up the bowling lanes.

I remember there being more than 2, but the last time I was there was that spring game a few years ago where it rained like crazy.

Dry campus for students.. I didn't know about the Members Only club at game/any in's you have with the University.

I was not aware that CU had become a dry campus for students. I'm sort of old. When I was there, the drinking age for 3.2 beer was 18, and we were allowed to have it in our dorms. They also sold beer at almost all campus functions when I was there.

I was not aware that CU had become a dry campus for students. I'm sort of old. When I was there, the drinking age for 3.2 beer was 18, and we were allowed to have it in our dorms. They also sold beer at almost all campus functions when I was there.

What constitutes a dry campus? Because once that is defined I think you would have a hard time saying that CU is anywhere close to dry.

Just talked about this on 87.7 "he got dismissed for an honor code violation... what'd he do hold a girls hand?" hahaha

Lol, I went to the 8 ball connection or whatever it was called and drank beer and played pool when I went to school there when I was a student, so I don't know about this dry campus bullcrap. Maybe if you live in the dorms it is dry if you are over 21 (under 21 is kinda obvious). But if you have club tickets to football as a 21 year old, you can drink all you want, which is pretty much what you can afford at that age.

Lol, I went to the 8 ball connection or whatever it was called and drank beer and played pool when I went to school there when I was a student, so I don't know about this dry campus bullcrap. Maybe if you live in the dorms it is dry if you are over 21 (under 21 is kinda obvious). But if you have club tickets to football as a 21 year old, you can drink all you want, which is pretty much what you can afford at that age.

Oh yeah?! When I was there, it was a tradition to do beer bongs with your new professors on syllabus day, and there were keggerators in Chem 140 and the Duane Physics auditoriums!

Kids today. They don't know how easy they got it...

Oh yeah?! When I was there, it was a tradition to do beer bongs with your new professors on syllabus day, and there were keggerators in Chem 140 and the Duane Physics auditoriums!

Kids today. They don't know how easy they got it...

Was that the day before they had men at CU? On our syllabus, we would each get a gallon of whiskey to drink and then the professor would staple the syllabus to our foreheads and break a two by four across our chests.

Back