What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'braska vs. Wake Forrest Thread

Ruled an interception on the field, but reversed by the ACC review booth! Hmmmmm. I have watched that play about 30 times over and over, and that was indeed an interception. Oh well, going to get our butts handed to us next week!

Ruled an interception on the field, but reversed by the ACC review booth! Hmmmmm. I have watched that play about 30 times over and over, and that was indeed an interception. Oh well, going to get our butts handed to us next week!

I believe the announcers said there were both ACC and Big 12 officials in the review booth.

I dont see how they could overturn it based on the video. Oh well, it was evened out on the last play, which wasnt as bad as people are saying it was.

We all know this team is much better at home, Im not ready to write off next week. Keller needs to play much better though.

Man I'm going to the game next week and I already warned the wife if they play next Saturday like they did today I may just have a ****ing corinary!!!!

Man I'm going to the game next week and I already warned the wife if they play next Saturday like they did today I may just have a ****ing corinary!!!!

well, at least you allready had the lobotomy taken care of. :thumbsup:

:wink2::smile2:

I dont see how they could overturn it based on the video. Oh well, it was evened out on the last play, which wasnt as bad as people are saying it was.

That was my thought too. I certainly didn't see indisputable evidence that he didn't make the int. That's always been my gripe with replay, that way too often they reverse calls when it doesn't look like there's "indisputable evidence" that is opposite to the original call.

Umm, arent moral victories when you lose the game? :confused::wow:

yeah, usually. but not in your guy's case.

"We beat a BCS team from last year".

Cally is still what against .500 teams? but, no doubt, you guys will pump it as a "big win".

I'm just preparing you in advance. :thumbsup:

my take.....
Keller - still a bit of a gun slinger, trying to thread needles instead of the open short pass. I really wish Zach Taylor could loan him his brain.

O Line - deep but were not dominant. USC will be much better than this D so we will see what the real deal is next week.

WR - DROPPED BALLS!!!! are they bad throws?

RB - Lucky is not an every down back and the rest are very young. might be the deal breaker for the season.

D Line - ???? dont know? look both good and bad at times.

LB - Solid, best part of D.

D backs - improved but are they good enough? dont look as good as the teams of husker lore.

Coaching - we are stuck with him for a while now (2011), they timed it after a blowout win, now it looks like he still struggles, cant manage the clock, cant adjust at half. gets out coached.

I dont see NU beating USC but Cally has had games where he plans it well. SC has better talent but NU is getting better... I just dont see them winning without getting a couple big time breaks.

We got lucky with coming out of WF with a win. Sometimes in college football you need some luck to win. That was a horrendous no call against the WF WR. Before he was interfered with he was held.

When your done fisting yourself I'll respond.............:lol:

the only fisting i have ever heard about was your "daddy" on your "momma." thats why you just fell out onto the floor when you were born at the 10 cent store where your mamma was working and got that brain damage you had prior to the lobotomy.

I heard he runs the FFA chapter in his area! And I don't mean the Future Farmers of America either!! :smile2:

yea, huh!!! yea, yea. and i heard you won the best 2nd grade insulter award last week.

you ****ing donkey.

i can just see you after you made that post....

retard.jpg

you two morons related?

the only fisting i have ever heard about was your "daddy" on your "momma." thats why you just fell out onto the floor when you were born at the 10 cent store where your mamma was working and got that brain damage you had prior to the lobotomy.

yea, huh!!! yea, yea. and i heard you won the best 2nd grade insulter award last week.

you ****ing donkey.

i can just see you after you made that post....

retard.jpg

you two morons related?

Were your parents related before they were married??? lol That picture is ****ing hilarious!!!!! :lol:

Back