What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

BREAKING NEWS: Alabama not going to Independence Bowl

Look I am sorry you got your Panties in a wad, 'bamma and CU have basically been the same team isnce '96 and are basically the same team this year so there isnt really a lot of smack to talk about the teams...

So we wind up first on the school, Bama has great football tradition but is a pretty ****ty school. So you talk about your team we talk about your school, the state **** talking starts liek it pretty much always does when someone is talkign to an SEC school becuase for the most part they have great tradition and are in arm-pit states and towns.

Look I am sorry you got your Panties in a wad, 'bamma and CU have basically been the same team isnce '96 and are basically the same team this year so there isnt really a lot of smack to talk about the teams...

So we wind up first on the school, Bama has great football tradition but is a pretty ****ty school. So you talk about your team we talk about your school, the state **** talking starts liek it pretty much always does when someone is talkign to an SEC school becuase for the most part they have great tradition and are in arm-pit states and towns.

I guess I can agree with some of that, :cool:

I guess I can agree with some of that, :cool:

Look, threads like this start all the time, some good natured fark. Take a look at the thread posted here from one of your sites where you compare our players looks to that of the retarded midget "beetlejuice." I'm pretty sure we all had a good chuckle at that and didnt mind. You were the one that started the whole rant on our irrelevance and your amazing PAST.

all this smack talk coming from someone who lives in a state that even kNEBRASKA thinks is white trash.

funny stuff.

This entire board talks nothing but smack about Alabama behind our backs!

Behind your back? I pretty much think I have laughed in your face since I read your first post.

Or are you that ugly that I mistook your face for your backside.

Sheesh. Lighten up. Have some fun, and quite worry about the teams your grandfather use to root for.

I know losing is going to be tough on you, but look at it this way. It builds character.

!!! I throw smack... !!!

This entire board has talked nothing but smack about Alabama BEHIND OUR BACKS, respectable schools don't do that!

You guys make fun of our state, our school and get upset when an Alabama fan fires back!

Go to any respectable Alabama forum -- we are treating Colorado with the respect they deserve,

I'm a regular poster at TideFan's and we don't trash other teams like you guys do! (not unprovoked)

There are hardly any Alabama posters on this forum and for some reason the low level, below the belt jokes about our school are unprovoked (I mean seriously...haircuts!)

Yep

No trashing going on here

http://tidefans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66616&highlight=Colorado

or here

http://tidefans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66681&highlight=corn

and this one is just full of praise for Colorado.

http://tidefans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66950&highlight=Colorado

Pot meet Keetle

You guys are acting like Alabama shouldn't even show up, as if Alabama hasn't won 12 national titles, has some of the best facilities in the country and a football program that has over 100 years of experience.

Actually, we're acting as if the teams that won those national titles shouldn't even show up. Because they won't. Because those titles were a very, very long time ago. I know it may be confusing that Joe Willie only recently got his GED, er Bama diploma, but that doesn't mean that he and all the real stars who have worn Bama uniforms, way back when you mattered, are going to be suiting up in Shreveport.

Bammer dude said:
Didn't we beat you the last time we played you?? You guys have only played Alabama twice and only beat us once, 40 years ago when my grandfather was still in highschool,

Who the hell knows who won the last meeting. Probably the same few people who care, given the fact that those players won't be showing up either.

Smack talkin' Bammer said:
Your school can't even lose with dignity :) We beat you in 1991 and 18 years later you cry babies claim we cheated -- real football programs take a loss and don't cry foul --

Come back in 2009 when we have actually cried about whatever it is you claim we're going to cry about 2 years from now.

Bammer Lammer Ding Dong said:
-- Colorado isn't a real footbal school..sorry! People go to Colorado to go skiing, not for football --

At least people come to Colorado.

HickTide said:
You guys are LUCKY that Alabama even wants to play Colorado, Alabama made the SEC and was a football powerhouse long before anyone outside Aspen even knew Colorado had a football team,

Nobody in Aspen knows Colorado has a football team now. Or Alabammer, or anybody else. Aside from the Kennedy ski football team, of course.

Alabama might be going through some rough times, but we've been there and done everything a dozen times, we've already proven ourselves throughout history!

Been there and done everything, including probation, a dozen times. Shouldn't the death penalty be on the table here pretty soon? Like the next time you get caught giving hundreds of thousands of dollars to some hillbilly coach with a stud player he is looking to sell to the highest bidder (you know, what you SEC folks call "recruiting").

-- Colorado has not --

Nor will we.

Your school is lucky it's name will be on the same media guide with Alabama
:lol: (the truth stings, ouch!)

Yeah, it's just like winning the f'ing lottery... :huh:

Oh, and thank you for your interest in Colorado football...

I'm still cracking up about the behind their back comment. We are posting our smack on the freakin' internet for the public to see. How in the hell do you call that behind your back?

I also have not gotten the impression that we feel that Alabama should not show up, but you my friend have me very glad that I am going to this game and I hope to see a lot of disappointed Alabama folks walking out of the stadium.

I have thoroughly enjoyed my experiences with the SEC although they are infrequent. The fans are very hospitable and I love their appetite for football. I also recall a LOT of Georgia fans being very impressed with the large number of Buff fans that travelled to that game last year. Our knowledge and love of the game was quite a nice surprise to the many fans we partied with throughout the weekend. They admitted that they really don't feel that real football exists outside of the south but a lot of them now are planning trips to Boulder for the remaining game in that home-home series. Fact is, they got a real awakening that day - we sure took a pretty lousy team by comparison to this year into Athens and gave them a hell of a scare.

Don't even think that your history is going to intimidate this team.

I don't like to argue, I wanted to perform and experiment, and my hypothesis was correct,

This board doesn't wake up unless there is confrontation!

Kind of like waking up a sleeping giant eh?

Well big bull if you are suggesting we enjoy the banter and razzing that goes on among the fans when two teams collide there will be no problem here owning up to that. You really didn't need to conduct your clever little experiment we would have admitted that from the start.

And we are awake too. If you look at some of the times things are being posted you'd see postings going on well after a sensible human would have gone to bed.

You won't find however much about bass "fishin" frog "giggin" or hog "huntin". Maybe that is the problem you are having with the postings here. You can however always bring up the subject of beer....it is after all the answer to everything. :thumbsup:

Alabama, for the most part, doesn't do that...

We've been there and done everything before, we knew this season was going to be rough so we held our tongues,

You guys are acting like Alabama shouldn't even show up, as if Alabama hasn't won 12 national titles, has some of the best facilities in the country and a football program that has over 100 years of experience.

But...

Then again, we're playing mighty Colorado, the football powerhouse that resides in a state where people go for vacation...

Didn't we beat you the last time we played you?? You guys have only played Alabama twice and only beat us once, 40 years ago when my grandfather was still in highschool,

Your school can't even lose with dignity :) We beat you in 1991 and 18 years later you cry babies claim we cheated -- real football programs take a loss and don't cry foul --

-- Colorado isn't a real footbal school..sorry! People go to Colorado to go skiing, not for football --

You guys are LUCKY that Alabama even wants to play Colorado, Alabama made the SEC and was a football powerhouse long before anyone outside Aspen even knew Colorado had a football team,

Alabama might be going through some rough times, but we've been there and done everything a dozen times, we've already proven ourselves throughout history!

-- Colorado has not --

Your school is lucky it's name will be on the same media guide with Alabama :lol: (the truth stings, ouch!)

LOL

Mr. rkwilkerson, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this board is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

shuffle off now...

You Colorado fans wear shoes, have indoor plumbing, and some are known to drive around in those horseless buggies. You ski, and people vacation there.

We'll strap on our leather helmets and take you out to the woodshed, just like we did in that bowl game back when Bear Bryan was coach.

Eh? Just a second Mildred. I got something to say to these whippersnappers. You say Bear didn't beat them Colorada Buffaloes? Damn it all to hell.

But we still won 12 national pigskin titles and have black and white photography to prove it. Before cell phones and civil rights were invented.

Take that! And you kids stay off my yard!

My head hurts from reading this thread.

292709.jpg

Midol! Because reading that sh*t gave me a Vagina.

To think I almost did not read any of this thread. Funniest **** I have read all day. Leave it to a Bammer to come in hear, deliver smack and then think he will not get a response. Thanks for the laughs! :drink2::finger:

Now if we got our band to sing this, what would you think? Appropriate or not? We already play the song..... (sans lyrics)

Now if we got our band to sing this, what would you think? Appropriate or not? We already play the song..... (sans lyrics)

what? that vs. **** 'em up **** 'em up.....

:lol:i think the 'burn song would be just fine.....:lol:

:sleep:

:woot:
lmao

who is the village idiot in the checkered hat?
I was just kind of hanging around checking on recruiting news and stumbled across this thread, funny thread by the way. But as college football fans I think we all can agree, other than this poster obviously, Bear Bryant is no village idiot. He is one of the best of all time. Anyway "Gentlemen" have at it and good luck in your bowl we will be watching.

I was just kind of hanging around checking on recruiting news and stumbled across this thread, funny thread by the way. But as college football fans I think we all can agree, other than this poster obviously, Bear Bryant is no village idiot. He is one of the best of all time. Anyway "Gentlemen" have at it and good luck in your bowl we will be watching.

you stepped in it now buddy...

I love it when guys like you spout off about all your accomplishments that were done when there 5 different polls and about 25 to 70 years ago.

At least people like coming to Colorado. I know that Mobile is a great vacation spot for the trailer folk, but for those that like something more than the great green, polluted waters of Alabama shores generally are willing travel somewhere nice.

Mobile is really not a vacation spot. Orange Beach and Gulf Shores are.

I don't buy this is an Alabama Fan. Must be a Auburn grad in disguise. I mean you really don't think a Bammer would know how to turn on a computer, let alone spell Colorado do you?

If you are going to be at the game I am going to kick you in the nuts. Then I am going to steal your stash.

Back