What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Breakout player of the year

Parker Orms. He'll be playing his natural position finally. Half a dozen INT's and a kick return for a TD.

If this happens it will not only mean that we have some questions answered in the defensive backfield but also that Parker has a healthy season.

Win on both counts, hope you are right.

If Parker Orms has an All PAC-12 season, we will be much better than I had hoped.

Parker playing well this season would be fantastic... It Might be his last chance

Putting in my longshot: Malcolm Creer.
Bigger and more a bruiser than the rest of our backs. He ran hard last year as a TF and showed a glimps or two of being powerful and dangerous before he got hurt. If he recovers 100% and gets a better feel for the offense, he may become a featured back. I can see how he and TJ could develop into the 1-2 punch we had with Purify and Chris Brown in 2001.

Chidera Uzo-Diribe

He's going to be one of the top sack guys in the Pac-12 and remind people of his cousin, Osi Umenyiora.

Tyler McCulloch - teams are going to focus pretty heavily on Richardson early with a safety over the top of him often so McCulloch should get some great opportunities on the opposite side with his size

Not exactly on topic but I didn't want to put this in a kids recruit thread.

Skiddy mentioned that Dorman played some safety in HS. Physically there is a huge difference between playing safety in HS and in college but he is listed as 6'3" and 205lbs. It looks like he is never going to see the field at CU at QB buried behind a number of young guys. If he decides to stay at CU instead of transfering someplace he could play QB might he switch to provide some depth at safety?

Not exactly on topic but I didn't want to put this in a kids recruit thread.

Skiddy mentioned that Dorman played some safety in HS. Physically there is a huge difference between playing safety in HS and in college but he is listed as 6'3" and 205lbs. It looks like he is never going to see the field at CU at QB buried behind a number of young guys. If he decides to stay at CU instead of transfering someplace he could play QB might he switch to provide some depth at safety?

He would be just another body at safety, not really adding depth.

Back