What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

bring beer back to folsom.

It is a CU thing that started during the 1995 season because of the student that died from falling off of the SUV on the road to chataqua.

There may be subsequent rules by the Big 12 and the Pac 12, but that is how it started. I strongly voiced my opposition as the Treasurer to IFC but I was not heard.

I Fucked Creatini's mom? Thats a lot of members backing, too. Surprised that they didnt cave.

been thinking about this thread - instead of beer, lately maybe a tequila bar would be more appropriate?

Great thread. Cant believe we've never talked about this!

well, we dont quite want to start a thread about how Hawkins burned this program to the ground or how bad the recruiting was under Hawk or a poll about Washington running up the score........ we wanted to discuss a new angle about Folsom before we even discussed the above items....

This reminds me. There were 2 major accidents while I was at CU. The girl riding on the top of the SUV on their way down through chataqua when the car flipped and killed her.

Second, does anyone remember the biker killed at the intersection of Broadway and the street Sewell is on? The driver fled the scene and hid for a few days somewhere out west....

I also forgot the Lesbian Love Triangle shooting/ hostage at the University Apartments on University Ave.... THAT WAS FANTASTIC!

This reminds me. There were 2 major accidents while I was at CU. The girl riding on the top of the SUV on their way down through chataqua when the car flipped and killed her.

Second, does anyone remember the biker killed at the intersection of Broadway and the street Sewell is on? The driver fled the scene and hid for a few days somewhere out west....

I also forgot the Lesbian Love Triangle shooting/ hostage at the University Apartments on University Ave.... THAT WAS FANTASTIC!
Sounds the University needs to ban students riding on top of cars, bikers and lesbian love triangles...why has there been no action on these pressing issues?

Sounds the University needs to ban students riding on top of cars, bikers and lesbian love triangles...why has there been no action on these pressing issues?

because they weren't DRINKING, of course.

duh.

Amanda McDonald. She lived in my Sewall Hall room the year after me. I don't remember either of those other 2 incidents though. But for those who weren't around - the Amanda McDonald death had a HUGE impact on CU. As President of my house, I had to sign that Panhell/IFC alcohol policy & MTV came and filmed it for their big expose' on alcohol abuse on college campuses - we all tried to hide our faces from the cameras. Pissed me off that someone gave them permission to film us. The National Presidents of all of the Greek houses flew into town - I ate dinner with my National Pres & the Phi Tau's National President at Wendy's. High class all the way...

CU hasn't been the same since. And then Gordie's death happened right as things started calming down & got everyone riled up again.

Amanda McDonald. She lived in my Sewall Hall room the year after me. I don't remember either of those other 2 incidents though. But for those who weren't around - the Amanda McDonald death had a HUGE impact on CU. As President of my house, I had to sign that Panhell/IFC alcohol policy & MTV came and filmed it for their big expose' on alcohol abuse on college campuses - we all tried to hide our faces from the cameras. Pissed me off that someone gave them permission to film us. The National Presidents of all of the Greek houses flew into town - I ate dinner with my National Pres & the Phi Tau's National President at Wendy's. High class all the way...

CU hasn't been the same since. And then Gordie's death happened right as things started calming down & got everyone riled up again.

I was the Intra-Fraternity Council Treasure and on the E-Board at my house. My house refused to sign the alcohol ban and we were kicked out of IFC..... yet I was still tresurer for a semester!

It was a bad situation all around. I know the driver had to speak on campus and from what I remember, the parents had alot of influence with the school.

So, as usual, you're just arguing for the sake of arguing. Shocking. I'll see you in... an hour and a half and we can carry on this conversation then.

And when did Tulagis serve 3.2?
NEVER Tulagis was my favorite bar. Best drunk I ever had was watching Fat Freddy King there. They had great shows and a first class bar. NO 3.2 This was 1974 - 1977.

Last edited:
Back