What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Bring GameDay to CU

So very cute Surveyor! So very cute. Now go **** yourself!

The last thing I will say about this ESPN vote thing is:

As of today's count, Buff fans can only muster 1020 votes, former conference brothers Iowa State, Kansas State are in there at double, and triple that number or more.

The Buff fans are not showing very well for "their" team. What's up with that?

This place used to be fun. Oh, Well!

Have a nice off season!

Last edited:

As of today's count, Buff fans can only muster 1020 votes, former conference brothers Iowa State, Kansas State are in there at double, and triple that number or more.

Have a nice off season!

Aims/Manhattan vs Boulder and Colorado

Surveyor, kindly **** yourself. And Good Day to you Sir!

images

Have a nice off season!

University of Colorado>Univeristy of Nebraska

In all phases. Colorado is king, Nebraska is wannabes, go **** yourself and your fake ass team!

Hey now, guys. Don't be cruel. If surveyor needs to use an on-line voting poll to make him feel better about himself, then who are we to deny him that little piece of tranquility?

Rock on, surveyor. On-line polls are sooooo important to our self-esteem, too. Really. No, seriously. They are. Honest.

Good point Sacky, but Nebraska is still a fake ass, pussy ass bitch loving muther ****ing thug supporting program that hasn't been relevant since Colorado destroyed their little program and made their children cry for good.

1) **** ESPN. This poll has been a cluster**** since it was first announced.
2) **** Facebook. The voting mechanism is tied to FB, and I will NOT join FB just to vote in this abortion of a poll.
3) **** A&M and **** Nebraska. We've all severed ties to the dysfunction that was the B12 to flee East, Southeast or West. It was an easy breakup. Colorado loses no sleep having ditched those retards and the rest of those bozos.
4) **** buffsurveyor. Derp.
a693481b-38c1-8413.jpg

This place used to be fun. Oh, Well!

Have a nice off season!

It's been a half-hearted effort. I voted once and then decided that I don't really care. I want Gameday to come to Boulder because we earned the national attention on the field. If they come because of a fan vote, I think it's pretty lame.

It's been a half-hearted effort. I voted once and then decided that I don't really care. I want Gameday to come to Boulder because we earned the national attention on the field. If they come because of a fan vote, I think it's pretty lame.

Agreed. They'd probably come for the Stanford game.:huh:

Back