What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Broadcast for the games in Paris

Thanks. You sound exactly like my IT guy, "have you tried re-starting your computer?"

nick-burns-computer-guy.jpg

end of first quarter and the score is 15-15. the chocolate jellyfish (Scott) is playing good today.

That awkward moment when you see one of your old professor's liked 7PM Production on fb

Good experience against excellent competition. Obviously for morale we want to win a couple games on this trip, however. The competition is going to remain strong though -- Virginia lost to upcoming opponent Gembo (Belgium) 102-97. (How in the hell Tony Bennett's Virginia ended up scoring 97 is beyond me, however).

What a great experience we had those past days!!!
Thanks a lot again to you, buffs fans. I know we talked a very bad English but it's not easy to announce in a foreign language, but we tried for you and UVA's fans. A lot of gramatical mistakes, some bad pronuncations and others ****ing english language rules we screwed but "theeeee" important for us was to share with you the basketball game, the information, the score.
I will remember my entire life about those crazy nights, and for people who get the live broadcast, I will tell to my little Colorado and her brother Ralphie "Guys from this college are cool budy's" ;)
we're gonna follow your ncaa season for sure now and we are waiting for your team's goodies to take some pictures with it in Paris famous places!!
Salut mes potes!!
Nicolas & François!!!

What a great experience we had those past days!!!
Thanks a lot again to you, buffs fans. I know we talked a very bad English but it's not easy to announce in a foreign language, but we tried for you and UVA's fans. A lot of gramatical mistakes, some bad pronuncations and others ****ing english language rules we screwed but "theeeee" important for us was to share with you the basketball game, the information, the score.
I will remember my entire life about those crazy nights, and for people who get the live broadcast, I will tell to my little Colorado and her brother Ralphie "Guys from this college are cool budy's" ;)
we're gonna follow your ncaa season for sure now and we are waiting for your team's goodies to take some pictures with it in Paris famous places!!
Salut mes potes!!
Nicolas & François!!!

You guys were great!!! keep up the ****** english and that crazy french accent!!!! way too much fun listening to you guys!!!!

Back