What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Brock is killing it!!!!

I'll take another plate of crow.
images

I thought the kid would've bailed out on his commitment by now. I'm glad I was wrong.

there is talent on the team, and NOW we'll get even more good talent. I hope the X's & O's amount to W's and $.

Is he a Jimmy? Or is he a Joe? I'm thinking you could build a damned good hybrid offense around him. Kind of an option/pro style attack. To you football geeks: What programs run such an attack and what do they call it? We could have a QB who can run, run the option, pass off the scramble and pass from the pocket. What kind of attack would you use with this kid?

An option offense? Spread possibly with a pass first run second focus, or maybe a West Coast style.

Is he a Jimmy? Or is he a Joe? I'm thinking you could build a damned good hybrid offense around him. Kind of an option/pro style attack. To you football geeks: What programs run such an attack and what do they call it? We could have a QB who can run, run the option, pass off the scramble and pass from the pocket. What kind of attack would you use with this kid?

Based on one of the media quotes I saw here in AB land, I believe JE will want to establish a strong rushing game. EB will prolly want that too. We might see quite a bit of "pistol" formation next year -- might be a good fit for Hansen as well.

Based on one of the media quotes I saw here in AB land, I believe JE will want to establish a strong rushing game. EB will prolly want that too. We might see quite a bit of "pistol" formation next year -- might be a good fit for Hansen as well.

i think i heard somewhere it will be a West coast pro style offense...

Back