1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Brooks: Bits, Pieces From Day 4 Of The 2010 Coaches' Tour

Discussion in 'CU Buffs Newsroom' started by RSSBot, May 20, 2010.

1. RSSBot

RSSBot News Junkie

New CU men's basketball coach Tad Boyle came home to Greeley Thursday and got quite a reception. And football coach Dan Hawkins delivered news about a position switch involving a player from the area.

More...

2. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

When he was hired in April, CU hadn't signed any prospects. His initial thought: The former staff didn't do him any favors. But the deeper he got into the spring cycle, that thinking shifted - particularly when he saw a pool of available recruits that included Carlon Brown, Ben Mills and Andre Roberson.

Boyle used three of the four available scholarships on that trio and shortly could make use of the fourth scholarship. As he's often said on this tour, "We've got our oars in the water."

Hmmmmmmm

3. sackman

sackman Club Member Club Member

Great to hear that we're going to be stronger and faster than we ever have been before. If you actually believe that, I've got a bridge I'd like to sell you.

4. leftybuff

leftybuff Iconoclast Club Member

Every time I see these updates, I cringe, wondering what stupidity will utter forth next....

5. leftybuff

leftybuff Iconoclast Club Member

BTW, since when does CU lose to the goats because they complete a bomb and we get a penalty anyway? Unbelievable.