1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Brooks: CU Home Crowd Awaits Sold-Out Arizona Game

Discussion in 'CU Buffs Newsroom' started by RSSBot, Jan 20, 2012.

1. RSSBot

RSSBot News Junkie

Category: Men's Basketball

As a player at Kansas in the '80s, Tad Boyle quickly became acquainted with a big-time college basketball atmosphere. He sampled it a handful of times here last season in his first year coaching CU.

Originally posted by CUBuffs.com
    Click here to view the article.

2. CVilleBuff

CVilleBuff Club Member Club Member

Arizona will bring their share. It'll be more than any other Pac12 opponent brings, but it will be absolutely nothing like what we used to see from KU. Times are changing, even KU would have found it much more difficult to infiltrate than 5 years ago.

3. GoonieBuff

GoonieBuff Not really Club Member

If you wanted to go to the game, and missed out, don't worry. Try the cubuffs.com website and buy regular tickets. It's weird because they keep announcing an official "sell out," but regular tickets have been available when I've checked late this afternoon and early this evening. Yes, the top of the site has the tweet that mentions the sell out, so that's a bit strange.

If you want to get some, I'd hurry though, as I'm sure there aren't many available. One of the times I checked it said that there weren't tickets available to match my request. All the other times I checked, there were at least pairs available. Good luck, and let's rock the place tomorrow!

Last edited: Jan 20, 2012
  4. Idot Buff

Idot Buff Club Member Club Member

Can any of you bitches lend me a few bucks so I can fly up for the game?