What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Brooks: Dufault Takes His Game Up A Notch

RSSBot

News Junkie
Category: Men's Basketball

The funny thing about Austin Dufault, pride of Killdeer High School, is that his self-confidence didn't take that big a hit when he left the basketball court in his tiny North Dakota town and settled into Boulder for hoops in the Big 12 Conference.

Originally posted by CUBuffs.com
Click here to view the article.

I was never a big Dufault guy, but there's no denying that he has taken his game to the next level. Over the last five games, he's averaging about 12 points and 7 rebounds a night while shooting over 60%. If he can keep that up through Big 12 play, this team can go places.

(And it makes me really look forward to 2011 with Dufault and Cain playing the "4" for us as Tunks moves into the "5".)

When he was a freshman I thought Dufault could be the kind of player he's showing us now. Last year not so much. It's good to see him play like he did against Mizzou. Now the dude really has to work on his vertical. :lol:

I think the biggest difference between Sophmore Dufault and Junior Dufault is BZ vs Boyle. Bz wanted to have Dufault play as a center, where Boyle has him playing as more of a Forward, where he feels much more comfortable. Also, I think Dufault like the rest of the team really thrives in a full court type of offense.

he showed some flashes his first year when he was aggressive but he wasn't always aggressive. maybe that was trying to play within BZ's post-Princeton O but it mostly meant he disappeared. didn't score, didn't see much in the box score on the glass, either.

Back