1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Brooks: Powell To TB Moves Past Experimental Stage

Discussion in 'CU Buffs Newsroom' started by RSSBot, Sep 10, 2012.

1. RSSBot

RSSBot News Junkie

Category: Football

No news bulletin here, but freshman Christian Powell's stay at tailback won't be temporary. The 235-pound Powell will remain at that position this week and for the foreseeable future.

Originally posted by CUBuffs.com
    Click here to view the article.

2. Darth Snow

Darth Snow Hawaiian Buffalo Club Member Junta Member

if you want to really get concerned about our OC, read this article. EB is pumping enough sunshine to bring a smile to 2009 DBT's face.

3. tante

tante Club Member Club Member

I think I want ford to start the game and then let Powell get his carries. Maybe about 15 or so for each of them.

4. CVilleBuff

CVilleBuff Club Member Club Member

Sounds like they're cinching up the little things. Look for EB to bring out the funk Saturday.

SBG likes this.
  5. BuffClass90

BuffClass90 Banned BANNED

Defensive coordinator/secondary coach Greg Brown added that every staffer was "scratching their head, looking for a way to improve and get a win. We all have to improve in every aspect."

I'm glad to see the cluelessness on defense comes from the top. I'm not even so worried about the O any more...this D is absolutely horrible.

6. absinthe

absinthe Ambitious but rubbish. Club Member Junta Member

"CU's run game production went from 58 yards to 153, with Bieniemy crediting that increase as much to the offensive line as Powell's new spot in the backfield. "The O-line did a great job with holes, those guys moved the pile," Bieniemy said."

Coach how many times did a sac st defender get a hand on Powell within a yard of or behind the LOS?

7. sliderNcider

sliderNcider MacLovin Club Member

I'd say naming him the starter is a little premature. Also, I just watched the HL for the first time, and that TD run is almost comical. Any other team and he is stopped for a 20 yard gain, at max