What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Brooks: Powell To TB Moves Past Experimental Stage

if you want to really get concerned about our OC, read this article. EB is pumping enough sunshine to bring a smile to 2009 DBT's face.

I think I want ford to start the game and then let Powell get his carries. Maybe about 15 or so for each of them.

Defensive coordinator/secondary coach Greg Brown added that every staffer was "scratching their head, looking for a way to improve and get a win. We all have to improve in every aspect."

I'm glad to see the cluelessness on defense comes from the top. I'm not even so worried about the O any more...this D is absolutely horrible.

"CU's run game production went from 58 yards to 153, with Bieniemy crediting that increase as much to the offensive line as Powell's new spot in the backfield. "The O-line did a great job with holes, those guys moved the pile," Bieniemy said."

Coach how many times did a sac st defender get a hand on Powell within a yard of or behind the LOS?

I'd say naming him the starter is a little premature. Also, I just watched the HL for the first time, and that TD run is almost comical. Any other team and he is stopped for a 20 yard gain, at max

Back