1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bryce Givens sighting at the Spring Game

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by sackman, Apr 10, 2011.

1. sackman

sackman Club Member Club Member

Right after halftime, I see this massive guy walking along the walkway at the bottom of the stands. He's wearing a Shaq O'Neil Jersey and I'm thinking "Who is THAT guy?" He stops to talk to Nate Solder, who had just gotten his award, and then talks a little with Ryan Miller and a couple other O-Linemen. I'm thinking "is that Bryce Givens?" So I ask aik. He says "yeah, it could be". Then I ask Nik, who says "Yeah, I think that is Givens". Long and short of it is that apparently he's still allowed to be around, and he looks like he still wants to be part of the team, so maybe he'll get his act together and make it back next year.

2. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

For the record, any identifications I made at that point would not be admissible in court.

I do think it was Bryce, though.

3. Quattro

Quattro Banned BANNED Club Member

Saw him to...huge guy.

4. Darth Snow

Darth Snow Hawaiian Buffalo Club Member Junta Member

No, totally admissible, but I don't think a jury would put much stock in your identification :lol:

5. dply

dply Doble hoja Club Member

Haha. I saw that guy and told him he had gotten a lot lighter now that he is on the Celtics. He didn't get it. I didn't realize it was Bryce.