What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Bryce Givens sighting at the Spring Game

sackman

Hates the Counting Crows.
Club Member
Right after halftime, I see this massive guy walking along the walkway at the bottom of the stands. He's wearing a Shaq O'Neil Jersey and I'm thinking "Who is THAT guy?" He stops to talk to Nate Solder, who had just gotten his award, and then talks a little with Ryan Miller and a couple other O-Linemen. I'm thinking "is that Bryce Givens?" So I ask aik. He says "yeah, it could be". Then I ask Nik, who says "Yeah, I think that is Givens". Long and short of it is that apparently he's still allowed to be around, and he looks like he still wants to be part of the team, so maybe he'll get his act together and make it back next year.

For the record, any identifications I made at that point would not be admissible in court.

I do think it was Bryce, though.

For the record, any identifications I made at that point would not be admissible in court.

I do think it was Bryce, though.

No, totally admissible, but I don't think a jury would put much stock in your identification :lol:

Right after halftime, I see this massive guy walking along the walkway at the bottom of the stands. He's wearing a Shaq O'Neil Jersey and I'm thinking "Who is THAT guy?" He stops to talk to Nate Solder, who had just gotten his award, and then talks a little with Ryan Miller and a couple other O-Linemen. I'm thinking "is that Bryce Givens?" So I ask aik. He says "yeah, it could be". Then I ask Nik, who says "Yeah, I think that is Givens". Long and short of it is that apparently he's still allowed to be around, and he looks like he still wants to be part of the team, so maybe he'll get his act together and make it back next year.

Haha. I saw that guy and told him he had gotten a lot lighter now that he is on the Celtics. He didn't get it. I didn't realize it was Bryce.

Back