1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

btw - kasa looked good !!

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by BuffUp, Nov 28, 2011.

1. BuffUp

BuffUp W.T.T.F. Club Member

and he looked like a BIG tightend - these coaches are going to do good (better than in the past) at putting players into positions of getting on the field and playing new positions really well - I think

2. XIIfan

XIIfan Member

I only really noticed him on one play where he got held up at the LOS, and managed to sit in the flat for a nice 4yrd pass. Looked a bit unfamiliar with running after the catch, but when was the last time he touched the ball? I think he has a much higher ceiling at TE rather than DE. Will scare the turds out of a LB coming across the middle.

3. BuffsNYC

BuffsNYC Uptown Club Member

You can see him "blocking" on the QB keeper for a TD against Utah. I know he was on the edge and his block had little to do with the play, but I think he needs some work in that department.

4. Shldr2Shldr

Shldr2Shldr Club Member Club Member

im just glad he wasnt tackling people out there, being on D for so long I am sure he has some habits that will need to be replaced.

5. BuffNut99

BuffNut99 Club Member Club Member

Did anyone else think (for a second) that he blew his knee out on his reception?