What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Bud Foster - Discuss

Good coordinator... been with Beamer forever. Would be hard to get him away from VT, and you have to think he is next in line for the HC job there whenever Beamer retires. Main problem with him is no recruiting ties out West.

I guess I just don't understand why we would bring in a defensive coach when this team is in such dyer need of an identity on offense.

A HC who brings in his own offense does that the day he's hired. Not trying to argue, sorry if this post came off as "pissy"

I would really like this pick. He is just behind the Shannahans and Strong for me

Similar background to what Coach Mac had when we hired him (long-time coach & then coordinator for a legendary head coach in a big-time program). My only concern is that you can get a ham sandwich through Va Tech admissions, so it's not the same as pulling a coach from Michigan, UCLA or Northwestern like we have in the past.

I think he's definitely worth a call at least, the only issues I could see with him are his recruiting abilities. I envy the kind of sound football VT plays.

Well im sure he knows some special teams too and we could use it. Big props to BLock last night, great return.

I think he's definitely worth a call at least, the only issues I could see with him are his recruiting abilities. I envy the kind of sound football VT plays.

I agree with this post.

Foster deserves a call for the work hes done for Va Tech's defense.

A ham sandwich is giving Va Tech a little too much credit, a slice of bread could get through Va Tech's admissions as long as it showed up to school everyday.

He was their ST coach for a short period. I'm sure he has learned a few things from Beamer as far as ST play goes.

Back