What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Buff Bus for sale - Absolutely Unique opportunity (from Rivals)

Darth Snow

Hawaiian Buffalo
Club Member
Junta Member
Big Buff (Marshall) from Rivals is selling this baby. If anyone is interested, drop him a line via the ad.

I was hoping that this day would never come but unfortunately it has. I need to sell the Buff Bus. I have had a few life changes that make owning and operating the Buff Bus a big challenge and it is best for someone else to take over the reigns.

It has been a blast and I appreciate everyone who has stopped by our tailgates and contributed to what has made the bus so special. I have listed the bus on craigslist and will list the features here as well so if you know anyone who is interested please let me know.

I have no idea on what the bus is worth although I know that I have invested a lot into it. The bus is running great and is all ready for the next person to take over.
Features:
1995 Chevy Short Bus (101,163 miles)
Custom Black/Gold Exterior Paint from Colorado Custom Auto Body

Diamond Plate on the Exterior
Reupholstered Interior Seats in Black/Gold Vinyl
Diamond Plate Flooring
Alpine Stereo with AM/FM, CD and MP3
Apline V12 Amp
4 Alpine Type R Interior Speakers
2 JBL Subwoofers
4 Alpine Marine Speakers (Exterior)
2 Boss Marine Speakers (Exterior)
Winegard Road Trip Satellite System
DirecTV Receiver
DVD Player
Insignia 32" Flat Screen TV (Ceiling mounted with 360 swivel)
6 Horn Train Horn and Air Compressor (Super Loud!!!)
Clifford Alarm System
Pathfinder All Terrain Tires and Eagle Alloy Wheels
Custom Hitch and BBQ Grill

Thanks,

Marshall

Buff Bus For Sale

So, married guys. Would your wives be down with you buying that and parking it in the driveway?

20K for a 1995 Chevy bus with 100 K miles is a terrible deal. Will take it off his hands for 3 K if there are no mechanical problems. Maybe go up to 4K.

Last edited:
I have no idea if 20k is a good deal or terrible deal for the buff bus.

It depend on how much you are into tailgating. The bus itself is only worth about $2.5 to 4 K. It is the customization that has gone into it. I know he had a lot of the work professionally done.

It depend on how much you are into tailgating. The bus itself is only worth about $2.5 to 4 K. It is the customization that has gone into it. I know he had a lot of the work professionally done.

really the inside looks pretty beat. I would be surprised if he gets more than $6k for that thing.

really the inside looks pretty beat. I would be surprised if he gets more than $6k for that thing.

You are probably correct. I wonder if there is any significance to the fact he listed the same day season ticket renewals were due.

So, married guys. Would your wives be down with you buying that and parking it in the driveway?

you think its coincidence that BigBuff (the guy selling) got married a couple of years ago and now has to sell. She probably put up with it as long as she could, and then adios...

Wife is great. They just don't have the time any longer with a newborn and life changes.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

20K for a 1995 Chevy bus with 100 K miles is a terrible deal. Will take it off his hands for 3 K if there are no mechanical problems. Maybe go up to 4K.

Only Huskers, Lammies and BP have that much red, what would you want with a Buff Bus?

If I had an extra $20k sitting around, I'd seriously consider it. I don't.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back