What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Buff Fans need to pick it up!

Yeah, keep trying there Buffie. You'll grasp it eventually.

"you're dead and buried, you're (should be "your") body allowed to become mulch for the next crop, you're (should be "your") souls go to join the great Corn god- Bugeater the almighty."

Keep putting that glorious CU education to work. Got to pay $40 for 4 games that you're going to get kicked out of anyways.

Also . . . I'd imagine it hurts that that New Kids attending Dane Cook wannabe has won the same number of Heisman trophies as your illustrious university.

Just remember . . . the N on the side of the helmet stands for National Champions. Which I guess means that it should be NNNNN. I suppose they just ran out of room.

Also . . . Montana State.

The N stands for NUMBNUTS.

More or less embarrassing than Mo Purify's off-the-field antics? Let me rephrase that, since really, Mo was only responsible for himself.

More or less embarrassing than the staff's decision to let Purify get away with a slap on the wrist following his off-the-field antics?

Now, take the winner of that competition and compare it nebraska's near-distinction as one of only two BCS conference teams (of course you already know that Duke is the other team) who haven't beaten a top-20 team since 2001?

Now we've got a regular husker-embarrassment tournament happenin' here!

The source of our embarrassment (Purify/Callahan) is gone. The source of your embarrassment is still your head coach.

Your ball, chief.

Yeah, keep trying there Buffie. You'll grasp it eventually.

"you're dead and buried, you're (should be "your") body allowed to become mulch for the next crop, you're (should be "your") souls go to join the great Corn god- Bugeater the almighty."

Keep putting that glorious CU education to work. Got to pay $40 for 4 games that you're going to get kicked out of anyways.

Also . . . I'd imagine it hurts that that New Kids attending Dane Cook wannabe has won the same number of Heisman trophies as your illustrious university.

Just remember . . . the N on the side of the helmet stands for National Champions. Which I guess means that it should be NNNNN. I suppose they just ran out of room.

Also . . . Montana State.

Montana State. Ouch man that really hits me where I live. It's only fair that I remind you that your awesome blackshi_t defense got 70 hung on them a few years ago by Texas Tech. We whipped them the last two times we played them... in the Hawkins era. Hawkins is a clown and is ruining the Buffs football program but hell even he's been able to win a few games against ranked teams. What's your excuse?

The source of our embarrassment (Purify/Callahan) is gone. The source of your embarrassment is still your head coach.

Your ball, chief.

Oooooh, I see. With huskers past glory remains relevant, but past embarrasments are by-gones?

Are you still talking? What have you won in the last decade?

an ugliest first-cousins-who-marry contest?

a new trailer from the guv'mint when the last one was knocked down by a tornado?

a diploma from nuuuuuuuuuuu in a cracker jack box?

a date with a barnyard animal?

a case of nat'y lite if you'll kiss his sister?

a most willing to fellate tom osborne contest?

but, clearly not a spelling bee, grammar contest, beauty pageant, or math contest...

Well this... is just shocking:
xpx555.jpg

I've noticed a disturbing trend over the last few weeks in Huskerland (beyond the stench of manure <-- preemptive inclusion).

Nebraska fans seem to hate Missouri right now far, FAR, more than they hate Colorado. Huskerpedia even has a Mizzou hate thread on the front page. This seems entirely wrong to me.

Please, please, PLEASE! For the sake of our hate based rivalry kick it up a notch Buff fans. Dust off those urine bombs. Slash some tires. Knock over some old ladies and insult their grandchildren. Maybe have your student section get kicked out of a game. :smile2:

Thanks.

-Huskermike
Are you coming to Boulder this year?

With West Virginia, Texas, Kansas, Mizzou and Oklahoma State on the docket, it's real hard to get riled up about numbraska.

The N stands for November. Not Now. Nothing New. No longer respectible. Nebraska no longer has a legitimate claim to 'Big Red' now that Alabama, Ohio State, Oklahoma, Georgia, Utah and Rutgers better represent the color. Now get off my lawn, needle dick. CU has real problems to noodle.

Are you coming to Boulder this year?

Unfortunately I don't think that's going to fit into my student loan budget. :sad1:

I'd love to see a game at Folsom though. I have several friends who grew up in Boulder. A few went to CU, one (the outcast I assume) came to Nebraska. They're good people. Plus I understand that CU does know how to throw a proper party.

Apologies if people misunderstood the thread. I'm not actually here to start fights, it just seemed like an amusing distraction. (plus in trying to come up with smack talk I've learned it's way easier to make fun of Nebraska than Colorado. Yuppie/Hippie smack only goes so far . . . )

Unfortunately I don't think that's going to fit into my student loan budget. :sad1:

I'd love to see a game at Folsom though. I have several friends who grew up in Boulder. A few went to CU, one (the outcast I assume) came to Nebraska. They're good people. Plus I understand that CU does know how to throw a proper party.

Apologies if people misunderstood the thread. I'm not actually here to start fights, it just seemed like an amusing distraction. (plus in trying to come up with smack talk I've learned it's way easier to make fun of Nebraska than Colorado. Yuppie/Hippie smack only goes so far . . . )
welcome. You seem like the type of fusker we tolerate around here (as in, we could always use a decent punching bag :smile2:). stick around some. Just get ready for some massive **** talking in Nov tho. :thumbsup:.

Just get ready for some massive **** talking in Nov tho. :thumbsup:.

Can't wait! I'm thinking if CU's season continues to go poorly they'd like nothing better than to send the Huskers home with a post-Thanksgiving loss. Neither team seems to have much problem getting up for that game.

Back