What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Buffalo Walk

Any word on the walk before the game? Time, or if it is still going on for that matter?

Yep, still on. Hawk talked about it on his radio show and encouraged everyone to be there. Approximately 2-2.5 hours before kick off.

Where does it take place?

Forgive my ignorance I usually go with the gf so we show up right when the national anthem is playing but this year I'm taking my buddy so I would like to show him the walk.

Where does it take place?

Forgive my ignorance I usually go with the gf so we show up right when the national anthem is playing but this year I'm taking my buddy so I would like to show him the walk.

You know where libby hall is? If so, they unload from the buses right in front of Libby (north side) and then walk to the Buffalo in front of the stadium and enter from there.

That walk is a ton of fun when a lot of people show up....the first one they did was packed and loud....hopefully some fans show so we can get a cool tradition like this going strong for a long time!

Back