1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BuffPlayBook goes 1-on-1 with MacIntyre (FREE)

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by cmgoods, Jun 7, 2013.

1. cmgoods

cmgoods Olympic Sports Mod Club Member

Getting the most out of their teams is something that is common in the MacIntyre college football coaching tree. It began with George MacIntyre improving struggling football programs at Tennessee-Martin and Vanderbilt and following in his father’s footsteps Mike MacIntyre the New Head Football Coach at Colorado. Go "Inside" this FREE Read for all Buff fans as BuffPlayBook.com interviews Coach Mac.

Read more...

CUFan likes this.
  2. CUFan

CUFan Welcome back Club Member

Thanks cmgoods. Good stuff. I've definitely been conditioned by D2 to fear personnel groupings. I hope to see it executed competently this year.

3. FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo Active Member

Enjoyed it, but James Bryant needs to learn how to be a reporter. Ask question instead of saying "talk about." I love when Leach messes with the media in these situations.

4. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

I know what you mean. Intellectually, I'm well aware that a lot of high-powered offenses on the college and pro level use personnel groups. Emotionally, I immediately cringe when I hear "personnel groups" as I picture Espy, Ebner and Cefalo on the field while P-Rich, Scotty and T-Clem watch from the sidelines.