What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Buffs at Missouri Thread

Another uninspired, STUPID performance on the road. Little surprise.

I feel bad for the defense, they are playing hard and getting boned by their own teammates.

Their O-Line can't seem to block our D-Line....That's about the only positive I can think of

CU fans just flat out deserve better than this type of crap coaching performance. Hell, the players deserve more than this. I'm sure there are some high school coaches who could dial up a better game plan than this.

Sorry hawk, you, keisau and our sorry ass special teams coach just bought your ticket our of colorado, good riddance.

Team looked better than Mizzou for most of the 1/2, but now they're deflated and look beat

Agree, looks like they've given up. 1 yard in the second quarter???? Nice, all we need is 99 quarters and we might score

Somebody wake me up when it's not the Hawkins era. Watching this beautiful program performing like ***** under Hawkins leadership disgusts me.

i don't think anyone ever taught mehnke how to tackle. in his 'coming out' game against NU a few years ago, he led with his helmet looking down all the time. same type of thing here. that is just not safe.

Looking forward to some quality adjustments at halftime, we should come out with some surprises for Mizzou and take control of the momentum and the game.

But then again its Hawk, forget about it!

Is anyone covering agnew? That was horrible.

CU has 1 yd of offense in the 2nd quarter. FIRE ALL THESE BUMS.

COMPLETE JOKE. CU should have at least 10 points, mizzou 10-14, instead 19-0. HAWK, do the right thing, take yourself and this pathetic staff and leave.

19-0 at least we are closer than we have been in prior years.

I think overall we have better players than Mizzou, at the start of the game we controlled the game on O and D. Mizzou coaches adjusted, CU coaches are lost in a fog. Game over.

uh oh. dan called a time out to "coach the team up". that means something bad is going to happen on this next play

19-0 at least we are closer than we have been in prior years.

I think overall we have better players than Mizzou, at the start of the game we controlled the game on O and D. Mizzou coaches adjusted, CU coaches are lost in a fog. Game over.

whoa whoa whoa, i wouldn't go that far. Mizzou actively recruits Texas and has success there. Hawkins barely scrapes recruiting Texas because he doesn't know how to talk with the people there. They don't jive with his weird hippee, backroads Norcal style. Our program has been getting killed for that.

Back