What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Buffs at Sooners game thread

that was the 2ND touchdown we have score outside of Colorado this year. Outscored 114-17 outside the state this year.

Yes and I still hear that fight song in my nightmares. God thats all I remember about that game. Their fight song over and over and over.

We are CLOSE, to not winning a game during our Big-XII farewell tour. Thanks big daddy. Ball control, special teams, field position foreign?

We will find out for sure next week. If we can't beat KU, even on the road, then we WONT beat anybody.

#47 had 5 catches all year. And tonight he looks like Tony Gonzalez out there. How does that happen? 84 yards for the season, 89 yards just tonight. I mean honestly, this is a joke. A total joke.

Chamberlain surrendered the Sudetenland as easily as we're giving up the line of scrimmage tonight. Changes please.

CU can't win, either cody is way off or when he does hit the wr's they can't catch. Clemons has 3 drops tonight and richardson dropped one . CU should have had another score but we drop 2 straight balls. Doesn't matter, this games been over for awhile.

Bellotti doesn't sound very enamored with Colorado and what it would take to recruit players to turn the program around.

Bellotti doesn't sound very enamored with Colorado and what it would take to recruit players to turn the program around.

True, although the facilities were the only thing he was really negative about, and I can't blame him for that. He's used to having Phil Knight's checkbook to get whatever he wants at UO. It also sounds like he has never been to Boulder, or if he has, he hasn't been there for more than a couple days.

You guys see how OU is putting in their backup QB with the whole 4th quarter left to play. THAT is how you develop talent and keep your starters around longer. This used to be the way it was done but lately this is rare across pros and college.

You guys see how OU is putting in their backup QB with the whole 4th quarter left to play. THAT is how you develop talent and keep your starters around longer. This used to be the way it was done but lately this is rare across pros and college.

Well, we could put our back up in, too. Oh wait, that would mean benching Cody and burning another redshirt. Of course, if Tyler were still playing, D2Point Danny would've benched him so Cody could provide a "spark."

Good Lord, the announcer just stated, "OU getting all those practice reps for the backups." Congrats, Hawk, CU is now merely a scout team.

Hey Clemons, how about catching the ****ing ball.. Jesus, I think he's dropped about 5 catchable balls tonight. Make a damn play.

CLEMONS, quit dropping every ****ing pass thrown to you. Jesus christ, I have counted 5-7 passes dropped by him tonight.

Really, is any QB that Dan recruited going to make that much of a difference 4/5 years down the road. We need to get one of those two some reps this season.

Besides, whoever the next coach is, is most likely going to bring in their own QBs that will be playing 4 years down the road unless one of our guys turns into the next Dan Marino. And if they do, I want to see it now!

i just polished off about 8 Capt. and diet cokes. Did we win?

This is just a travesty. I have to think even Juicebox knows he must go. That was horrific.

After a steady diet of FCS, MTN and KOA, the ESPN HD picture looks really sharp.

The quality of the CU offense...not so much.

Bye, bye TV coverage. No TV to catch CU with it's pants down until T+1.

For the first time this season, I watched the game without drinking. Other than no head-ache,same ****ty football clear-eyed or with beer goggles.

Back