1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buffs BBall - Collecting on Kharma Debt

Discussion in 'Colorado Basketball Message Board' started by VCBuff, Nov 16, 2012.

1. VCBuff

VCBuff Active Member

After getting our teeth kicked in for an entire football season, I hope that you all found that win as gratifying as I did. Felt good to have something to cheer about.

It got me to thinking what would the Buffs BBall team have to do to erase the stench of this years footballl team for me. I think they would have to either win the regular season title or repeat as Pac 12 tournament champs AND make it to the Sweet 16.

Big ask and I am not saying that is what I expect based on 1 win over Bailer, just what would have to happen for me to forget what a miserable fall this has been.

2. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

You've got to compartmentalize.

My feelings about CU Basketball are untainted by my feelings about CU Football.

Well, almost. It takes me a bit to get out of the mental funk of watching a game and waiting for something bad to happen.

3. DesertDawg526

DesertDawg526 Resident Dawg Club Member

Just make it to the Dance.

4. buffgal

buffgal Club Member Club Member

+1

5. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Club Member Club Member

I agree to a point. Although the basketball success is making it less awkward for me to wear my Buff gear (especially around the Bailer fans down here). Is this what Kansas fan feels like?

6. Buffenuf

Buffenuf massive tool

You nailed it, Bunky! Except Kansas fan can't revel in great XC running with a coach who has the world's best ponytail and does his job with a bunch of no-names!

Last edited: Nov 16, 2012
  7. Clean Undies

Clean Undies Flagship of the 12-Pac Club Member

Bohn and Boyle get credit for Basketball success.

DiStephano and Benson get credit for the decade long implosion of the football tradition.

That's how my compartmentalization rolls.